June 19, 201115 yr Sorry for that... Anyway, you're still at school or working, or just 'enjoying' the summer? what's wrong with helicopters? hm, i remember i've heard about the fire or something in London.
June 19, 201115 yr Working for a living since 06, they are army helicopters flying back and forward from the army air base Will probably have a week off in August due to work stand-down, other than that it's work all the way for me,
June 19, 201115 yr A...helicopters are preparing for a war or just testing in case not to get rusty? :D what are you working? You know, it's strange: here is football match going on right now in my town and stadium is only 2 km away from my home, but instead of going to see the match i'm sitting here and watching it online. :embarrassed:
June 19, 201115 yr I think they are just testing them out to make sure the drivers don't get rusty. Working on a nearby army base as a defence contractor
June 19, 201115 yr Good in that I will probably get some work to do, bad in that I will probably get some work to do (no more walking around to chat with the managers or having hour long lunch breaks in an area of camp where my mobile-phone don't work :P)
June 19, 201115 yr When it's bad :D Yeah, i've finished school this year, so i need time to relax, but somehow it's boring to do nothing but wait for exam results :rolleyes: I didn't want to leave school, it was so good last two years...
June 19, 201115 yr I don't really know, but until the 12 of July i'll know all the results. there still two more left :) has the bird died? here swallows are flying like crazy and my cat is trying to jump through the window to catch them :D
June 19, 201115 yr I have no idea if the bird died, just heard it fly into the window, can't see anything below so unless it flew off somewhere else before dying I must assume it is alive.
June 19, 201115 yr Nice to meet you too! I'm sure I've posted in here before but it must have been quite a while ago.
June 19, 201115 yr It was ok. I don't feel very well and I'm supposed to be going to London tomorrow so I haven't really done much. Went to see a friend which was nice but that's about it. What about you?
June 19, 201115 yr Wow I so want to go back to London one day. :sad: You're lucky! I'm pretty fine,except that the weather is pretty shit but meh! Are you on holidays?
June 19, 201115 yr You should! London's nice. Might be moving there in a few months. Yeah I finished my Bachelors degree a couple of weeks ago and I'm not starting my MA till September so I decided to go away for a bit. What are you doing?
Create an account or sign in to comment