✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alright..Who Likes Muse?

Sammie

I just got into muse. My good pal Ren sent me the absolution album and i must say, I'm addicted to it. Such a great album. Time is running out is a brilliant track! They're THIS close of beating oasis on my fav bands list! Next step: beat blur. :rolleyes:

Ach, poor fans of Absolution. Never heard anything before Stockholm, which is crap. They then hear TIRO and think "ooo, Muse rock".. well honey.. if you wanna see Muse rocking look back. See New Born, see Citizen Erased, see the entire of Showbiz.. dont just accept whats shoved at your face.

Ach' date=' poor fans of Absolution. Never heard anything before Stockholm, which is crap. They then hear TIRO and think "ooo, Muse rock".. well honey.. if you wanna see Muse rocking look back. See New Born, see Citizen Erased, see the entire of Showbiz.. dont just accept whats shoved at your face.[/quote']

I dunno why you are being so mean about this Daniel. I made you admit that absolution was alright the other day.

This thread isnt even about absolution. Its about muse..see the title...who likes MUSE?

Shh.

:D