✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Earphones or headphones?

Zeya

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a dislike for people who wear headphones in public. it's like they are making a statement. nobody needs to listen to music that intently in public. it's bad manners for a start. headphones should be used when you are giving your full attention to the music. sit down and let it overcome you

Ah yes, a personal plus. Easier to run with headphones, at least that's my case cos the damn earphones fall from my ears and it's a pain to stop to put them on again.

this is a good enough reason. i had some earphones which hurt and it really is the worst. detracts away from the music because you can't concentrate.

ipod earphones are poor. break easily too. they do look cool though.

headphones are far too clunky to run properly with (i find, anyway - fair enough if others can manage it). if you have earphones that fit your ears they won't come out. it's just about finding the right ones but it's quite ridiculous that i've never found a place where you can try before you buy. every time you buy it's a risk especially if you are spending large amounts of money to get a really good pair..

Haha, they just don't fit their ears. :P

Pink ones? :wacko: Mine are green, but they're breaking so I should buy some new ones. :tongue:

LOL I see. Yes they're pink. But I didn't buy those, my mom did.

ipod earphones are poor. break easily too. they do look cool though.

headphones are far too clunky to run properly with (i find, anyway - fair enough if others can manage it). if you have earphones that fit your ears they won't come out. it's just about finding the right ones but it's quite ridiculous that i've never found a place where you can try before you buy. every time you buy it's a risk especially if you are spending large amounts of money to get a really good pair..

I have to say that headphones aren't that clunky, I dunno, that just doesn't happen :P It's ridiculous the amount of earphones I've had, and every single pair used to fall off my ears each time I was running, sure they're nice if I'm just using the bike, but not for running.

Even the iPod earphones are a pain.

I have to say that headphones aren't that clunky, I dunno, that just doesn't happen :P It's ridiculous the amount of earphones I've had, and every single pair used to fall off my ears each time I was running, sure they're nice if I'm just using the bike, but not for running.

Even the iPod earphones are a pain.

it's all about whatever works for the individual and headphones are clearly for you. it wouldn't be worth keep gambling on buying earphones if they keep failing you. it must be to do with the shape of people's ears. do be careful cycling (outdoor, not on exercise bikes if that is what you meant) whilst listening to music, i've seen a person get run over doing that and i nearly did myself so i don't anymore.