✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Earphones or headphones?

Zeya

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a dislike for people who wear headphones in public. it's like they are making a statement. nobody needs to listen to music that intently in public. it's bad manners for a start. headphones should be used when you are giving your full attention to the music. sit down and let it overcome you

THIS!^

I want to get some of the small type headphones for when I'm at the gym as earphones seem to move about when you're running,cycling and it's really annoying.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-CX-300-II-Precision-Noise-Isolating/dp/B001EZYMTK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1276988501&sr=8-1]Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Noise-Isolating: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/ame]

Fits nice in your ear with some rubber thingies :)

Anybody still using the standard iPod earphones should be ashamed of themselves as the standard iPod earphones are crap

Sennheiser CX 300-II Precision Noise-Isolating: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo[/url]

Fits nice in your ear with some rubber thingies :)

Anybody still using the standard iPod earphones should be ashamed of themselves as the standard iPod earphones are crap

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

What's wrong with the Ipod ones? I've had much worse; like a pair where if you even moved them slightly in your ear they started to sound like an old radio. But then they broke. Now I have a pink Sony pair I think.

I was refusing to acknowledge this thread until the typo was corrected. headphones.

lol yeah even I thought the typo made the topic (sounds? looks?) annoying.

Ah yes, a personal plus. Easier to run with headphones, at least that's my case cos the damn earphones fall from my ears and it's a pain to stop to put them on again.

I don't get this. Headphones do not stick to my head. It will eventually fall and I will have to adjust them again.

This happens when I'm sitting still in front of my laptop. So I can't imagine running with them.

Headphones unless you're an athlete. The best thing to do is buy a nice pair of headphones for when you're at home (I recommend Sennheisers), then have a cheap pair of earphones for when you're out of the house, running, or going somewhere where they could be damaged.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/private_headphones

This is exactly what I'm doing now.

Although, I usually only use headphones when the audio really sucked.

And I agree with all of you..Ipod earphones sucks balls.

I love headphones! Especially these ones.

ti_tokidoki_main.jpg

But I can't afford them and there always seems to be something more important to buy than headphones.

So I'll stick to cheapy earphones.

Sorry but Skullcandies are really cheaply made. They're more of a fashion statement than anything...

Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

NO, I don't have these but... that's the advertisement on the top of my page right now! WTF? Are the advertisements on here dynamic and recognize key words on the page so as to "choose" what kind of advertisements show up?!? I'm scared :bigcry:

Big Brother is watching us :borg:

Bose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

NO, I don't have these but... that's the advertisement on the top of my page right now! WTF? Are the advertisements on here dynamic and recognize key words on the page so as to "choose" what kind of advertisements show up?!? I'm scared :bigcry:

Big Brother is watching us :borg:

That's how websites work...