✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!

EmmaLouiseSmyth

Emma, before you make this an official project, I think you should have a poll to see how many people would actually participate.

:facepalm: of course.

I'll have to make out some details about it for the first post

just so people know what it fully is and won't be disagreeing straight away.

:heart: Thank you for helping so much.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: of course.

I'll have to make out some details about it for the first post

just so people know what it fully is and won't be disagreeing straight away.

:heart: Thank you for helping so much.

:)

No problem.

We need to figure out when we start it though because I'm pretty busy right now making a bunch of art for an art auction I'm having at the end of July, so I hope I'll be able to help out with the book.

:)

No problem.

We need to figure out when we start it though because I'm pretty busy right now making a bunch of art for an art auction I'm having at the end of July, so I hope I'll be able to help out with the book.

Just help as much as you can and/or want to :laugh4:

I have basically the whole summer off and i want to do something..i never had something so big in mind, but i'll roll with it.

The first thing we need to do is ask peoples opinions, then worry about getting the book and starting it up.

they wouldn't need a sending for their viewing. they wrote it or drew it or whatever, after all. they would add their piece and it would be seen by others. then it would be added via scan to the site.

this :awesome: