✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!

EmmaLouiseSmyth

i'm too lazy to go through 7 pages of comments to see whether this has been suggested,

but i was wondering, why don't we all send a postcard or a letter or a page designed by us, to a certain address, and that person just binds the pages together. of course, get a standard cutting of the page and so on.

but i like this idea too :wacko:

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm too lazy to go through 7 pages of comments to see whether this has been suggested,

but i was wondering, why don't we all send a postcard or a letter or a page designed by us, to a certain address, and that person just binds the pages together. of course, get a standard cutting of the page and so on.

but i like this idea too :wacko:

I suggested that, but...

I think we want the book to have been around in the world.. Right?

:thumbsup:

Ok so I'm waaayy too lazy to read through all the posts, so forgive me if someone has already suggested this:

1. We could send the book to Coldplay and they can see their fans all around the world (kinda like Postcards I guess)

2. And, instead of physically shipping the book to everyone, what if everyone interested in making a page just bought an individual scrapbook page (we can agree on a size and whoever puts the book together can buy a scrapbook that fits that size of paper), decorated it, and then sent their page to whoever is putting it together?

Ok so I'm waaayy too lazy to read through all the posts, so forgive me if someone has already suggested this:

1. We could send the book to Coldplay and they can see their fans all around the world (kinda like Postcards I guess)

2. And, instead of physically shipping the book to everyone, what if everyone interested in making a page just bought an individual scrapbook page (we can agree on a size and whoever puts the book together can buy a scrapbook that fits that size of paper), decorated it, and then sent their page to whoever is putting it together?

1. I think it should be more coldplaying related, just for everyone here to post a message or share little things. They already have the postcards thing from coldplaying.

The problem is what to do with it afterwards.

and 2.

I think we want the book to have been around in the world.. Right?

1.) I feel like Coldplay already got our messages we wanted to say through the postcards project, I don't think we should send it to them, although it would be cool, I just feel like it's already been done.

2.) that could work, but I think what makes the "book" so special and fun is that it has traveled all over the world and just the fact that different people have had it.

2.) that could work, but I think what makes the "book" so special and fun is that it has traveled all over the world and just the fact that different people have had it.

Technicolor Sparks' way can still be done and the book can still travel around the world.

If we pass the book from one person to another at the decorating stage, we would have to pass it around again for every one to see the final result right?

But if someone compile everything first and THEN pass it around the world then we would have to send it around only once.

I don't have any preference though to be honest. I don't mind either way.

Just trying to be practical here :wink:

What we'd planned on doing was having someone (more than likely the person who'll get it in the end) scan it and upload it here.

how about after you make your page, just take a photo of it and everyone can post their photo on here.

That way we can sort of keep track of the progress and see how many pages have been made...

If we are passing the book, I have a question (might sound a bit silly :P) :

Should we follow the order of the page or is everyone allowed to choose just any page to decorate?

Personally I prefer to just follow the order.