✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!

EmmaLouiseSmyth

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Yeah. I'm an idiot. :P

Yeah! And then Coldplaying.com will be remembered forever! :awesome: And in a hundred years time a little kid will find it in their garden and take it onto the Antiques Road Show. :laugh3:

Haha. Yeah. I'm an idiot. :P

Yeah! And then Coldplaying.com will be remembered forever! :awesome: And in a hundred years time a little kid will find it in their garden and take it onto the Antiques Road Show. :laugh3:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Yeah! And obviously it'll still be running because that show just NEVER ENDS. It'll be series 1000.

And they'll all be called Sunny like in Irobot. :uhoh:

:laugh3:

too many chocolate hobnobs I see :P

That's such a great project:awesome: i'll see if i can take part, and then maybe Micha(michmoch) and i can work something out together since we only live about 15min from each others:D

you lucky guys :whip:

We should put the pages into bottles and send it out on the sea 120px-Awesome_hurr_hurr.png

:laugh3:

god still loves you nevertheless.

CHAAAAAAR:kiss:

I'll start going through now getting names.

Also guys, a question.

How old is this book going to be? :laugh4:

there aren't many antique shops in cork...possibly only one. And they only do furniture.

How about an old child's book? so in the beginning we could all write our names in to the "This Book belongs to:" section :wacko:

I could probably get one from the 60's ...? hopefully older.

There's loads of second hand/vintage book shops here.