✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!

EmmaLouiseSmyth

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai! I would really like to take part. :nice:

(Although I haven't asked my mum yet. :uhoh: Hahah! I don't tell her anything anyway!) And I have plenty of postage stamps.

Hmm. Now I have to think of something to put in it. Probably just lots of pics of my city. :heart:

I like the idea of sending it to Ian. I don't see the point of sending it to Coldplay if it's not Coldplay related. Or maybe whoever is buying the book originally should keep it because all the scans will be on here anyway. :\

Hai! I would really like to take part. :nice:

(Although I haven't asked my mum yet. :uhoh: Hahah! I don't tell her anything anyway!) And I have plenty of postage stamps.

Hmm. Now I have to think of something to put in it. Probably just lots of pics of my city. :heart:

I like the idea of sending it to Ian. I don't see the point of sending it to Coldplay if it's not Coldplay related. Or maybe whoever is buying the book originally should keep it because all the scans will be on here anyway. :\

I'll be starting it, but i wouldn't feel right keeping it.

The awards could be cool :wacky: But what if someone who did participate won it..i wouldn't like that :uhoh:

I'll be starting it, but i wouldn't feel right keeping it.

The awards could be cool :wacky: But what if someone who did participate won it..i wouldn't like that :uhoh:

Maybe we should tie lots of helium balloons to it and send it into space. OR bury it so people can find it in the future. :rolleyes: