• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay!

1) Did you know who you lost it to?

2) Do you like them?

3) Were you on drugs/alcohol?

If yes, yes, no, then you are probably fine. If not yes, yes, no, it probably depends.

Like? I don't think "liking" someone is a good reason to lose your virginity to them.

I don't believe in the importance of waiting until marriage coz marriage is just a social institution, you know. I'd rather wait until a generally stable relationship I think, personally.

I can agree with you too though.

I just want to wait until i know it's the right person.

I feel like sex is something that should be really special, and in today's time, it is just something that is done so casually.

it makes me sad.

As long as both parties are post-pubescent, know about STDs, etc, whatever, and consenting, go for it, is my opinion.

Me, personally, I'd like not to start having sex cuz I was drunk one night or just because I was horny, but I don't know how the future will play out so I'm certainly going to do my best not to judge anybody on the basis of their sex life.

I don't get repairing your hymen... it hurts a lot to get it popped in the first place. ritez?

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend once about superheroes, it would suck so hard if Wolverine (or any number of superheroes) was a chick because his healing factor would make her hymen grow back instantly... during sex. So Wolverine would have to be a lsesbian or a masochist basically by necessity.

Shit, I'm ruining Emily's thread. shitshitshit

I don't get repairing your hymen... it hurts a lot to get it popped in the first place. ritez?

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend once about superheroes, it would suck so hard if Wolverine (or any number of superheroes) was a chick because his healing factor would make her hymen grow back instantly... during sex. So Wolverine would have to be a lsesbian or a masochist basically by necessity.

Shit, I'm ruining Emily's thread. shitshitshit

I lol'd so hard.

LOLWAT, that hymen repair is just fooling yourself.

The cherry was popped and men don't accept it, then repair the hymen!

While there ARE certain procedures for repairing the hymen, the segment was a joke. It was a fairly popular comedy show here in the 90's.

As some people have posted, sex has nowadays become something done way casually that it's lost whatever importance it used to have. So no, I don't think it's a "big deal" anymore. As to your guilty conscience, why do you feel guilty? Did you do it cos you were bored or because you were not in your right state of mind or did you do it because you were with a special person or someone you love and you wanted to take that BIG step?