✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

let's dance

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampons along with air conditioning are genuinely the best human inventions.

Ugh. No, not really. They make me tremble, give me a bit of a shock and are generally uncomfortable. I've gotten used to pads from the time when my implanon was fucking around with my normal periods.

That shit should be legal.

Fo sho! :freak:

Did you know that in New Jersey, marijuana is legal? :cheesy:

For medical purposes.

I'm probably the only girl in this whole wide world who doesn't know how to use tampon.

Nope. Never tried.

^ Bad association, now anyone who read that will think of period/hymen/whatever it was when listening to the song D:

True :wreck: :uhoh:

Although the main reason I am on team tampon is because I used to swim. You cannae swim with pads.

I've tried swimming with a tampon before. Had to change the damn thing all the time because it'd soak up and fall out every hour or two. Annoying.

Srsly how long have you had periods without tampons, periods without tampons are icky fish-smelling hell of icky. tampons 4 lyf.

Yeah, maybe if you have brick pads and don't change them as often as you should. :P

Srsly how long have you had periods without tampons, periods without tampons are icky fish-smelling hell of icky. tampons 4 lyf.

About two years. :uhoh:

Yeah, maybe if you have brick pads and don't change them as often as you should. :P

Yeah, if you change them often it's not bad.

I've tried swimming with a tampon before. Had to change the damn thing all the time because it'd soak up and fall out every hour or two. Annoying.

There's no way you're putting in the tampons right, I never had the problem with them trying to fall out IF I put them in right. You need to put them in kind of far. And then they just sit there being happy tampons soaking up bits of uterus like they're supposed to.

Hahaha that's gross xD

But I don't get how it could possibly fall out?

If you don't stick it in far enough for your vagina to be like GIMMEEEE and grab it properly the vagina muscles won't be strong enough to prevent it from getting worked downwards by all the movement that's going on. :blank:

Trufax. I've done mah resurch.

There's no way you're putting in the tampons right, I never had the problem with them trying to fall out IF I put them in right. You need to put them in kind of far. And then they just sit there being happy tampons soaking up bits of uterus like they're supposed to.

I put them in as far as they would go, genius :P

EDIT - I concede however that I might have just had the wrong brand for my preferences, took me a while to get pads I was comfortable with and that weren't shit so eh could be same thing :shrug: I'd wear a tampon if I had to go out somewhere dressy/formal though, sure, just would rather not.

I put them in as far as they would go, genius :P

EDIT - I concede however that I might have just had the wrong brand for my preferences, took me a while to get pads I was comfortable with and that weren't shit so eh could be same thing :shrug: I'd wear a tampon if I had to go out somewhere dressy/formal though, sure, just would rather not.

Do you Aussies use applicators? Out of curiosity. Applicators always make it easier to put in right.