✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

let's dance

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get repairing your hymen... it hurts a lot to get it popped in the first place. ritez?

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend once about superheroes, it would suck so hard if Wolverine (or any number of superheroes) was a chick because his healing factor would make her hymen grow back instantly... during sex. So Wolverine would have to be a lsesbian or a masochist basically by necessity.

Shit, I'm ruining Emily's thread. shitshitshit

:laugh3:That happens in True Blood to the goody two shoes girl who got turned into a vampire before she lost it.

On the actual topic, I don't see any problem at all with not waiting for Marrige, people make too much of a big deal, it's only sex.

It's not that big of a deal. It's the way you look at it really. I did have someone special, and it was a big deal, but now it's become casual. I think some people put it on a super high level when really I don't understand the point of waiting til' marriage if youre already in love or in a serious relationship. But, on the other hand, I do respect it cause that takes a lot in today's world.

My first time was a bit confusing afterwards cause although I have never been horseback riding, there was no hymen breakage. Which I was pretty freaking happy about.

Okay!

1) Did you know who you lost it to?

2) Do you like them?

3) Were you on drugs/alcohol?

If yes, yes, no, then you are probably fine. If not yes, yes, no, it probably depends.

well considering she came on and said she was fine it doesn't matter what combination she had.

people shouldn't obsess over sex so much or put it on a pedestal. do it when you think it is the right time for you, be safe and enjoy it. it gets better as you go along but that doesn't mean you should rush into things, just that your expectations shouldn't be sky high from the start. people don't necessarily have to lose it in a special way, it all depends on the person. as long as both people are consenting it can happen whenever, providing it is within the law. nothing wrong with waiting for as long as you want but communication is important.

am i supposed to feel guilty about this?

edit: this isn't an attention thread, i'm just wondering, wasn't this supposed to be some kind of big deal or some shit?

Feeling guilty about it doesn't change the fact that you've done it or that it didn't seem like a big deal, so don't feel guilty. Put it behind you, move forward, but take it to mind the next time you party or whatever you did that night.

am i supposed to feel guilty about this?

edit: this isn't an attention thread, i'm just wondering, wasn't this supposed to be some kind of big deal or some shit?

So are you saying you do feel guilty and think you shouldn't, or are you saying you don't feel guilty and think you should?

Also, to address a couple other things in this thread:

- The Man Show was awesome. It's been a long time, but I do remember the hymen repair kit thing.

- Sorry to burst your bubble (or make you happy, depending on the point of view), but most girls shouldn't have to worry about the hymen issue. If you've ever used a tampon, there's a good chance it's already busted.

people shouldn't obsess over sex so much or put it on a pedestal. do it when you think it is the right time for you, be safe and enjoy it. it gets better as you go along but that doesn't mean you should rush into things, just that your expectations shouldn't be sky high from the start. people don't necessarily have to lose it in a special way, it all depends on the person. as long as both people are consenting it can happen whenever, providing it is within the law. nothing wrong with waiting for as long as you want but communication is important.

Good reply.

Don't feel guilty, just move on. It just had to happen someday, right?

- Sorry to burst your bubble (or make you happy, depending on the point of view), but most girls shouldn't have to worry about the hymen issue. If you've ever used a tampon, there's a good chance it's already busted.

Uh, no. Tampons don't generally break hymens.

Tons of people are born without hymens though, I think. I don't think I was born with one, eg.

It can also just break for no reason or when you masturbate...:thinking:

and and and it also could not break because there's women that have it surgically removed before giving birth to their baby :nice:

And yes, all women are born with a hymen.

^ Uh, yeah they most certainly can. Maybe that's why you think you don't have one?...

:tongue:

Yes, I know they CAN, but they don't tend to very often honestly...

And nah I think I was just not born with one, pretty sure I would have felt it if a tampon snapped a wall in my vagina in half.

Yes, I know they CAN, but they don't tend to very often honestly...

And nah I think I was just not born with one, pretty sure I would have felt it if a tampon snapped a wall in my vagina in half.

This made me laugh SO hard, I almost wanna put it in my siggy