✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

let's dance

The Mad Hatter

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it in some places that you have to wait until marriage and on your wedding day you have sex with your partner and hang up your sheets outside to show where you live that you're a virgin and if there's no blood on them you get like murdered?

I'm waiting for marriage, oh yeahh. :charming:

^ Hence the tampon probably broke it, because you're already bleeding anyway so the blood mixes with the blood and everything's all red.

Wow this thread is getting icky. We're probably scaring the boys.

Not true. I actually only started using tampons about a year ago, which is after my first time.

PS. I don't know wtf I never used them before. So much better. Team tampon.

Isn't it in some places that you have to wait until marriage and on your wedding day you have sex with your partner and hang up your sheets outside to show where you live that you're a virgin and if there's no blood on them you get like murdered?

i heard similar story about gipsy peple here.

all women of the grom family be with the wedding bride in a room, and 'check' she is virgin, then show the sheet to them... traditionally they did that.

i don't know if that's true.

That's true:laugh3:, when i was a kid we used to read about marriage traditions in villages and they would talk about how the groom's mother and all the women would gather with the bride and teach her how to be a good wife and admire her wedding jewllery...but the truth is that the groom's mother has to check just before the wedding if the bride is still a virgin (she checks by holding a council with all the women and looking at the bride naked:P) and then they hang the bloody sheets...:P

my cousin was getting married last year, when he went to book the church the priest told him he wouldn't let them marry unless he can prove that his fiancee is still a virgin:confused:wich is just absurd because i think that's a choice every couple has to make on his own:thinking:...i'm waiting for marriage

PS. I don't know wtf I never used them before. So much better. Team tampon.
Tampons along with air conditioning are genuinely the best human inventions.

Team Tampon! I love it! We should get some shirts made or something.

* looks for a sporty smilie but can't find one *

it's just some pointless thing that's not needed, like wisdom teeth in my opinion.[/color]
Wisdom teeth... so true. I resisted having mine taken out for years since they weren't causing me any pain even though the bottom ones were growing in pushing to the front. But I finally gave in and had all four taken out over a year ago... at once... talk about blood...

Wisdom teeth... so true. I resisted having mine taken out for years since they weren't causing me any pain even though the bottom ones were growing in pushing to the front. But I finally gave in and had all four taken out over a year ago... at once... talk about blood...

I've had mine taken out too as my mouth just wasn't big enough and they were causing me pain, did you look at them afterwards?, OMG their huge!

I don't get repairing your hymen... it hurts a lot to get it popped in the first place. ritez?

This reminds me of a conversation I had with a friend once about superheroes, it would suck so hard if Wolverine (or any number of superheroes) was a chick because his healing factor would make her hymen grow back instantly... during sex. So Wolverine would have to be a lsesbian or a masochist basically by necessity.

Shit, I'm ruining Emily's thread. shitshitshit

U opened up my eyes!:stunned:

I've had mine taken out too as my mouth just wasn't big enough and they were causing me pain, did you look at them afterwards?, OMG their huge!
I didn't look at them, but I've seen whole teeth before and yeah they're pretty big (although I did see the x-rays before they were out, so I had a good idea anyway). They gassed me, then numbed my mouth, and then gave me IV sedation. The sedation was supposed to knock me out completely, but I was still awake and aware, although I didn't feel any pain so I didn't care. I heard everything they were saying (some stuff they shouldn't have been talking about in front of a patient), the guy was yanking at one of them that wouldn't come out and my head was rocking back and forth, but I didn't care. I was happpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy.

I didn't look at them, but I've seen whole teeth before and yeah they're pretty big (although I did see the x-rays before they were out, so I had a good idea anyway). They gassed me, then numbed my mouth, and then gave me IV sedation. The sedation was supposed to knock me out completely, but I was still awake and aware, although I didn't feel any pain so I didn't care. I heard everything they were saying (some stuff they shouldn't have been talking about in front of a patient), the guy was yanking at one of them that wouldn't come out and my head was rocking back and forth, but I didn't care. I was happpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy.

Oh that's not good at all:cry:, I was completly out for mine, I just remember waking up later feeling dozey then feeling all in pain with puffy hamster cheeks for days.