✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Late Night Webcast LIVE AT 6:30 EST (THATS LIKE REALLY SOON YAY)

MrMagpie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
HEY EVERYONE, JUST SAY IF YOU WERE GUESTS PLZ. It's kinda creepy if you don't say it's you.

wait a minute! Nobody told me about this??? I didn't join for whatever happened today so I was not one of the guests!! :bigcry:

Guest LiquidSky
Sara partially, her dad caught her and the transmission ended like some sort of horror movie, it was hilarious. Then Makayla did a very nice webcast, she was funny and complained about us demanding for Radiohead. It was nice.

wait what?! I missed her getting caught by her dad???????????!:shocked2: "and the transmission ended like some sort of horror movie, it was hilarious" okay.. that sounds really hilarious so I'll just use my imagination:laugh3:

I didn't catch Makayla last time either..well just for a little bit until I started trembling because of something unexpected :bomb: & also it wouldn't load. I only got to see her hat and bracelets..:thinking:

wait what?! I missed her getting caught by her dad???????????!:shocked2: "and the transmission ended like some sort of horror movie, it was hilarious" okay.. that sounds really hilarious so I'll just use my imagination:laugh3:

I didn't catch Makayla last time either..well just for a little bit until I started trembling because of something unexpected :bomb: & also it wouldn't load. I only got to see her hat and bracelets..:thinking:

Haha yes, it was really good. Besides both showed us cool stuff.

Guest LiquidSky
I just need to find a night when I'm home alone. Then I'll try do a webcast :wacky:

why??

Nude, obviously. Errmm.. I don't remember the rest tbh.

someone got nude?!!!!!:o

:facepalm:

Are you going to go nude?????:o

I'm a little disturbed now! :sick: