Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

music magazines suck most of the time

so true

i haven't bought one for about 4 years

when it's so easy to access music online and make your own mind up for yourself you don't really need them. they are only good for the odd interview here and there from your favourite bands, but they always get posted online anyway

when it comes down to it it really doesn't matter what others think about the things you like. it isn't like a news story where somebody can write an article on it and make you look at things from another side, or put something into perspective. music is something that hits you deep inside and it either gets you or it doesn't.

I've bought one yesterday because they had Arcade Fire on the title...I just can't agree with what they write about their music....and I can't agree with other things as well....so you are definitely right....I know people who get their opinions from those magazines and obviously can't make up their minds themselves...

yes. it's quite sad. if you can't be honest with yourself about art then you can't be trusted to be honest with yourself about life. after all, what's to gain from convincing yourself you like an album that you actually don't? at least sometimes with life you can lie to yourself to protect yourself. but it's always best when you don't have to do that, obviously.

it is sad indeed. I had a friend and we were both big music fans. He told me a lot of stuff about bands and I was really impressed by this and he got his opinion....later, after reading the same music magazine like he did I found out he only got his opinion from this magazine

wow, you didn't have much time to adjust to this!

is it a problem that you are moving to here?

Not really! I'm going to live with my dad. It's just because I was expecting something different, but it's fine by me. I'm going to live near the fjord!! :awesome: it should be very nice there

Yes. But it's probably also true. I'm just feeling really bad at the moment. I think I'm homesick :uneasy:

well i know a lot of people who would think i was boring. there are plenty who wouldn't though. you just have to meet the right people. it could well be the homesickness for you

Hm...well, I don't know...it will be my first working expierence, it should be interesting. I have work for 3 days, so after that I'm going to explore the cities around my whereabouts and do a lot of photos!! :D

i'm sure you'll have a great time! be sure to post the pics on here

i'm sure you'll have a great time! be sure to post the pics on here

Well, I think I'll post photos when I back home. where is so much things I should take with me, and there is no much free space at my baggage left, because I didn't buy a baggage, so I only can carry 10kg inside the aircraft.