What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice!

What are you teaching?

i'm an educational science student and there's this course in the first semester which is giving all the basics. no, i'm not teaching that course as i don't even have a degree yet, haha... but i'm doing a "follow-up" with the students, reworking things they do in the course ;)

That the general public can't read a sign saying that a cup of coffee/tea is £1, and also that the general public are annoying.

But not as annoying as the till I was using which cash-draw didn't want to open automatically when it's meant to, instead every time I needed to add cash from sales I had to use the key

in my life I've been a designer, (never worked as) animator after school activities for children and also be with underprivileged children of the red cross, (psycho is hard as work) .

selling old objects of people ( is like antiques).

Help nurse in pregnancy/ and medical.

wash the dishes in a home older people.

I study human relationships, but studies have never finished. and psychology of sale (have a paper)

nothing today to find a job. we do not want me since the years . the last time, saw my papers recruitment was you have nothing in your paper for find a job.

I have not even been work commitment to clean the offices of companies. because to know 5 languages for clean the offices ? :stunned:

what have you learned today ? NOTHING

just that I'd better stay away from the society of lying, made your improvements. I will learn only by myself thanks .

in switzerland is the perfectionist and he annoys me so much.........

Today I learned that my life is changing for the good.

• I have been eating healthily and exercising for 3 weeks now and I have lost over 9lbs and 2.5 inches off my waist
  • I have an appointment to sign up to the gym which I have paid for by selling my PS3
  • I have got two books on the way for Christmas - 'A Brief History of Time' and also a book which looks at the history of Britain. I will be spending less time on the internet and more learning about what I want to learn about, which will be more interesting than some of the things I was forced to learn about at uni
  • I have bought a years subscription to National Geographic for £15 which is ridiculously cheap considering they cost £5 an issue and I got my first edition today. The photography is breath taking and it's so informative. I highly recommend it to anybody on here as it is so cheap and it is not too difficult to understand
  • In addition to this I have got the blueprints down to the book I am writing so will be able to start that soon and me and my friend will soon have a place to jam and write more music so I'll be able to do that too

I feel healthier and have a greater appetite for knowledge than I have had for as long as I can remember. I am also striving toward my European adventure which makes me even happier. I've been so down the last few years and I'm really happy things are looking up for a change.

Blue is the best colour.

Congratulations.

Not when they will only provide 3 shirts and it's a 'custom' design which you can't get on the high-street. Currently I have 6 long-sleeved shirts, which gives me a new one to wear everyday, so come friday all 5 can be washed.

Not when they will only provide 3 shirts and it's a 'custom' design which you can't get on the high-street. Currently I have 6 long-sleeved shirts, which gives me a new one to wear everyday, so come friday all 5 can be washed.

Well that's lame. How much would it cost you to get another few so you can stick to the same routine?

They only gave us ONE shirt.

And our new uniform's bright red and my shirt's too big.:(

I usually only do like two shifts a week because I'm at uni but I'll be in pretty much every day before Christmas.

I found out today that for the past 18 months I've been wearing the wrong trousers, I've been wearing black instead of dark blue :laugh3:

And considering it was the company whom gave me the black trousers how was I meant to know I was wearing the wrong trousers :lol: