✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahahhahaha....no unfortunately not:wacky:

my work mate....there is just something about him I don't like...do you know that feeling when there is somebody your age and you are both single and you have the impression that people expect you to like each other.....although you don't like that other person?

I don't know...I have that impression

my work mate....there is just something about him I don't like...do you know that feeling when there is somebody your age and you are both single and you have the impression that people expect you to like each other.....although you don't like that other person?

that must be awkward! you should talk about other boys in front of him to signal to everyone that you have no interest in him

I think it's not even him who thinks like that..or maybe he does..I am just having the impression others expect us to like each other....I just hate hate hate it if others bring me into awkward situations with him...I told them that i want to go to Sweden after my apprenticeship and I said as a joke I will marry somebody there and stay there for 3 years and then I'll come back....dunno why I said that...and then my other work mate said that this guy I am talking about loves Sweden and then they called him and told him that I am planning to marry him there....yes, I know it was just a stupid joke, but I just hate that...and it wasn't the first time..

I think it's not even him who thinks like that..or maybe he does..I am just having the impression others expect us to like each other....I just hate hate hate it if others bring me into awkward situations with him...I told them that i want to go to Sweden after my apprenticeship and I said as a joke I will marry somebody there and stay there for 3 years and then I'll come back....dunno why I said that...and then my other work mate said that this guy I am talking about loves Sweden and then they called him and told him that I am planning to marry him there....yes, I know it was just a stupid joke, but I just hate that...and it wasn't the first time..

i know what you mean because if you play along with the joke then people might think you are being serious, and he might think you are being serious. tell them you are coming to england to marry me instead :p

i know what you mean because if you play along with the joke then people might think you are being serious, and he might think you are being serious. tell them you are coming to england to marry me instead :p

mwha now this is funny...because I told them I don't really know where to go...probably I will go to england...just to change the topic...or to the Grand Canyon which has been my dream for some years now....but since I am having a reason to go to england now I will tell them I will go to england...:nice:

There's some word for that.

Today I have learned that it's not good for me to listen to Idioteque at 2 am in the morning, because I will get extremely hyperactive and act all tourettes-ish and draw crazy shit in my sketchbook :disappointed:

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have learned that it's not smart to go into an American music store and ask a lady who works there if they have any 'Sigur Ró's. Because she WILL make you spell the name 7382938476538293475638291 times. And when you try and explain that it's an Icelandic band she will go: LOLWUT LACVISH BAND WUT WUT ? So then I basically just went: NEVER MIND YO FOO, GIVE ME MAH RADIOHEAD ALBUMZ NAO PLIX *buys In Rainbows & Ok Computer*

the end.