✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys will stare at your boobs and flirt with you even though they know you have a boyfriend. Damn penises get in the way of their thinking :rolleyes:

the first thing is natural. staring is overboard though i guess, but it just happens.

flirting is annoying for some people i guess, but if it is just for fun then there's no harm in it (unless you don't like it and then there is harm, or if you think they are trying to take things further by testing the water)

Nah, a friend of mine.

Oh that's good! :D

You planned it today or someone invited you? :wacko:

ah good, i thought i had done something wrong

well my sister and her husband and his brother have had it arranged for a couple of months but they were talking about it today and said there was room for me and my parents said they would lend me the money!

we are going to morocco!

ah good, i thought i had done something wrong

well my sister and her husband and his brother have had it arranged for a couple of months but they were talking about it today and said there was room for me and my parents said they would lend me the money!

we are going to morocco!

Woops.

That's great! Wow, Morocco! I know nothing about that place. :lol: But it does sound fun!

Hope you have a great time there. :nice:

• 1 month later...

I've learned that all my teachers suck the french one is rude- the arabic one is a big depressive-the english one look like a monster and can smokes a cigarette in 3 sec.-the math one thinks he's cool but he's a weirdo-Oh and there's a boy in my class that thinks he's a super star-->[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPlcapcoHbk&feature=related]YouTube - A word From Mark Fadel[/ame]

no it's not a joke this boy is 14 and no he's not justin bieber

I learned that I have to bring with me a lot of coins to wherever I go.

THIS IS THE MOST IRRITATING THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS MORNING.

"How much?"

"40 cents,"

"*checks out wallet and realizes there are only 35 cents. and the smallest note he has is $50. T.T*"

"Do you have it?"

"Nope, I only have 35 cents, *gives $50 note and hopes that the lady will say 35 cents would do*"

"Thank you, *hands in $49.60*"

"T.T *puts money inside the wallet, and realizes there's a hidden 10 cent coin in one of the compartments*"

*walks back to his room and realizes there's another 10 cent in his left pocket*

fuuuuu.jpg

Today I learned to read bills - half-way through thus far: Text of the Final Version of the Kerry-Lugar Bill: Enhanced Partnership with Pakistan Act of 2009 : ALL THINGS PAKISTAN

But I still like the idea of dropping neatly wrapped blocks of cheese and chocolate, each with a little parachute all their own, on the people in need. Come to think of it, I wish someone would drop those sorts of things here as well!:laugh3: