✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still click on his profile, but it says banned and his name is black. A look at his recent posts proves inconclusive, though if he did something major they would have been deleted when he was banned.

Interesting.

Can a mod clarify things because I'm sure this will be talked about and it's better to know some limited facts from officials than nothing at all. I can't be bothered with the rumours and tiptoeing around when hypothesising what may have happened.

Awwh thanks :hug:

It sounds cliche, but I just can't get over the fact that horrible things can happen to good people, that have never done anything to deserve it. :(

Honestly that's really true but we can't go around beating ourselves up over it and if you're naturally a nice person its quite hard not to be good because you'll do something bad and feel guilty about it.

Just focus on the things that make you smile and don't be too nice either because people can take advantage of it and walk all over you. :)

Honestly that's really true but we can't go around beating ourselves up over it and if you're naturally a nice person its quite hard not to be good because you'll do something bad and feel guilty about it.

Just focus on the things that make you smile and don't be too nice either because people can take advantage of it and walk all over you. :)

That's true.

I guess I just know of so many people who have had awful things happen to them this year, and they were/are all such nice people that it's hard to accept that it would happen to them, you know?