🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I have this picture in my head :anxious: Jules going to the book shop everyday to look at facinating art in all these big beautiful books. She walks in one day and there is a beautiful boy sitting in the chair she always sits in. They start talking and faaaaaaaaall in in love :blush: :heart:

hmm I might be getting ahead of myself :anxious:

sof is going to a music festival in her stripped tunic....she is dancing and going crazy in front of the stage....there is this cool guy dancing behind her holding a beer can in his hand...he is dancing too much and suddenly spills his beer all over sof's tunic....he says he is sorry and all that stuff, but Sof doesn't mind....they fall in love immediately....:cheesy:

sof is going to a music festival in her stripped tunic....she is dancing and going crazy in front of the stage....there is this cool guy dancing behind her holding a beer can in his hand...he is dancing too much and suddenly spills his beer all over sof's tunic....he says he is sorry and all that stuff, but Sof doesn't mind....they fall in love immediately....:cheesy:

HAHA I read "in her stripper tunic". Awwww how romantic :blush: he soaks me in beer and I totally fall for him :heart:

afterwards he is going to take you home and then hmmmm...

(haha we are spamming this thread so much I think we need our own igloo thread soon...:wacky:)

ooh he's gonna keep sucking on my tunic :wink3: ooh lala oh wait :thinking: he likes the tunic more than me now :wreck:

I learned uuh that hot water is hot :wreck: