June 29, 201016 yr I GOTTA WORK IT, AGAIN AND AGAIN TIL' I GET IT RIGHT. Cyrus forever. What a babe ;)
June 29, 201016 yr Well, that child obviously has never met me :smug: Slap me please .___. I can't even remember that song, i think i have heard it before.
June 29, 201016 yr I wonder if she has real fans... I mean, not delusional fangirls or pre teen fans.
June 29, 201016 yr Everybody makes mistakes, everyone has those days. AH ONE TWO THRE FOUR. EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES , EVERYONE HAS DOSE DAYS, EVERYONE KNOWS WUT I'M TALKING BOUT EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. :blank: My cousin plays the dvd all the time :sick:
June 30, 201016 yr THIS GOES OUT TO ALEXA <3 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Waxf9KZWpM]YouTube- Hannah Montana - Bone Dance[/ame]
July 1, 201016 yr Author Meaningful and metaphorical. What is this "nobody" she refers to? Could it be a higher deity?
Create an account or sign in to comment