✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HOW DO YOU POST WHORES DO IT??!!

mrs. chris martin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

66 replies this is the longest thread i ever started!!

i remember in january when the top 75 coldplay songs poll was taken, & i hated how everyone was like "you should only take the opinion of the veteran members." so they did a recount of only veteran members, meaning anyone w/ more than 500 posts. at the time i had been a member for a year but had waaaay less than 500 posts, so that kinda pissed me off for them to say i don't love coldplay as much as the other ppl here just b/c i don't spend all my time counting to a million. again, my average is only like 2 posts a day, but does that make me any less of a coldplay fan?! i always keep up w/ their news, always listen to their music, but i don't have the time to come on here every single day & post random stuff. this doesn't mean that i don't love coldplay as much as, if not more than, everyone on this site.

Yeah, they maybe should've done it by time joined, rather than post count. There are people here that have easily gained 500 posts in a single day, so that shouldn't really be the foundation of "veteran status."