✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HOW DO YOU POST WHORES DO IT??!!

mrs. chris martin

I'M THE TOP POSTER OF THE NIGHT!!!!!! that's the first time that ever happened, & it's only b/c i'm the only person posting in the count to one million thread.

so almost 12 hours ago i only had a little over 400 posts, & averaged .88 posts a day. but by spending the ENTIRE day on the computer, on coldplaying, i nearly tripled my post number, making my average about 2 posts a day.

yes, instead of doing my summer homework, working on my college application essays, or doing anything of value today, i spent my day on coldplaying being the top poster of the day.

what i wanna know is, how do the rest of you guys do it??! where do you find the time to come on every single day & post??!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M THE TOP POSTER OF THE NIGHT!!!!!! that's the first time that ever happened, & it's only b/c i'm the only person posting in the count to one million thread.

so almost 12 hours ago i only had a little over 400 posts, & averaged .88 posts a day. but by spending the ENTIRE day on the computer, on coldplaying, i nearly tripled my post number, making my average about 2 posts a day.

yes, instead of doing my summer homework, working on my college application essays, or doing anything of value today, i spent my day on coldplaying being the top poster of the day.

what i wanna know is, how do the rest of you guys do it??! where do you find the time to come on every single day & post??!!

It's the quality what matters, not the quantity.

yes, this is true. but i noticed a lot of post whores' posts aren't quality :)

Unfortunately the majority of top quality posters have left.

But to answer your question, they find the time because the majority of them haven't been exposed to the life challenge that you and I have been exposed to. They will soon be exposed to that challenge, and that's just gonna hit them hard, like a sudden epiphany where it'd be too late to go back.

I just post, mainly in whatever's new in the new posts thread. I don't have to even spam per se (or what I would consider spam) to get abound 700 in one day, it just happens probably because I spend so much time here, and what's funny is that my computer is quite slow (or maybe it's only me that thinks that is funny). :P

I honestly think that a lot of it has to do with my attention spam. Ahahaha I mean span, but I'll leave that typo in there. :lol:

The counting threads are a bad habit you don't want to get in you, I've stopped doing that since I got 100k pretty much, and the day I got 100k I got about 10,000 posts in there. So yeah, not good. :uhoh:

I don't think that the quantity of posts can say something about the person. The most important thing is keep in touch with news, instead of create and develop threads like "Count to a million and back"

Except me, of course.:smug::rolleyes:

Yeah, you are king! :)

I love how the queen of spam is giving advice on not spamming. :laugh4:

:P

:laugh3: +1