✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HOW DO YOU POST WHORES DO IT??!!

mrs. chris martin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my turn to contribute my part in the CPing friend conversation.

Despite my cooling of my Coldplay obsession, I still like them rather much. What keeps me here is all the amazing people I've met here on the forum. They welcomed me here with open arms, and I've come to the conclusion that generally speaking, people here on this forum are much more accepting of me than the people in the real world are. I've had virtually no problems with anyone here, and it's wonderful for me to be able to say that.

The World of Music has a lot to do with it, too, not gonna lie. I've discovered so much music here, and I know I can rely on this forum to expose me to music that I'll like.

I did because everybody made fun of me, everytime I mentioned that I liked him, people judged me as a stupid fangirl, and when other people said who they like, I wanted to scream out Chris Martin, but I would know everybody would be sick and tired of Chris fangirls.

And they're are so many and I don't feel special..

Fuck anyone and everyone who has a problem with people showing emotion and liking things when your on a FORUM for liking such things!

no better yet they can do it themselves

theres nothing wrong with crushing on someone or loving something to pieces.

its the drawback of a band becoming more and more famous

the more people that know of them

the more people who will love them

the more people that will hate them

the more exposed this forum will become

its just how it is unfortunately

^I wouldn't make fun of you for liking Coldplay, even though I'm not as fond as I used to be of them

There are much worse bands, afterall

and this is kinda a coldplay fansite

^ That. I particularly agree with the "worse bands" part, because I sincerely have heard much worse music than what Coldplay produce. I'd specify, but people might get offended. :P

It's my turn to contribute my part in the CPing friend conversation.

Despite my cooling of my Coldplay obsession, I still like them rather much. What keeps me here is all the amazing people I've met here on the forum. They welcomed me here with open arms, and I've come to the conclusion that generally speaking, people here on this forum are much more accepting of me than the people in the real world are. I've had virtually no problems with anyone here, and it's wonderful for me to be able to say that.

The World of Music has a lot to do with it, too, not gonna lie. I've discovered so much music here, and I know I can rely on this forum to expose me to music that I'll like.

This, like, exactly :P Coldplaying is like a little mini world :heart: But like a world, there'll be people you like, people you hate, people you think are amazing, and people you think are absolute losers. But also like the world, that doesn't mean you should fight or do anything to offend anyone.

I don't like Coldplay as much, but I still do like them. I do, however, disagree with it when people don't like you because you like Coldplay or don't like you because you don't. I don't have any problem with people that absolutely don't like them anymore as long as they don't go around the site bashing them. It is a Coldplay fansite, after all.

Okay, that's my two cents. :nice:

Guest LiquidSky
This, like, exactly :P Coldplaying is like a little mini world :heart: But like a world, there'll be people you like, people you hate, people you think are amazing, and people you think are absolute losers. But also like the world, that doesn't mean you should fight or do anything to offend anyone.

I don't like Coldplay as much, but I still do like them. I do, however, disagree with it when people don't like you because you like Coldplay or don't like you because you don't. I don't have any problem with people that absolutely don't like them anymore as long as they don't go around the site bashing them. It is a Coldplay fansite, after all.

Okay, that's my two cents. :nice:

whhaaaaaaattttttt????? Coldplaying is a little mini world?:shocked2: :nice: :heart: This is either a good thing or a bad thing:thinking:

whhaaaaaaattttttt????? Coldplaying is a little mini world?:shocked2: :nice: :heart: This is either a good thing or a bad thing:thinking:

Good thing! We have people here of all races, genders, personalities, countries, beliefs, and even all music tastes. I find it intriguing :P

Guest LiquidSky
Good thing! We have people here of all races, genders, personalities, countries, beliefs, and even all music tastes. I find it intriguing :P

yeah but there's like.. 2 people on here that I dislike :sick: :\