July 21, 201016 yr I was bebo famous, LOLOLOL :blank: But not anymore, my account with all it's views, luvs ( i can't remember if they used proper spelling :thinking: ) and "friends" are all gone :nice: Thank fuck :lol:
July 21, 201016 yr Author It kinda died. :\ I heard they were going to shut it down. I looked at all my old photos one last time. Gawd, they were horrific.
July 21, 201016 yr i think it was an irish thing i wasn't aware of it until i met the irish people at uni it never kicked off, myspaz was in its peak then facefuck followed just looked at my old pics though and had a laugh
July 21, 201016 yr Just imagine a facebook for really annoying 12 to 18 year olds, add in a shit load of spam and advertising and then adults who had not yet discovered facebook... that was basically bebo.
July 21, 201016 yr Lol. Glad I was far to cool to participate. :lol: but not too cool to spell properly it's just an O
July 21, 201016 yr I'm gonna go on bebo and see what's happened since I last went on a few years ago :P
July 21, 201016 yr Were those from your underage victims? my victims aren't capable of sending messages silly
July 21, 201016 yr They are, don't deny it. they are far too young to understand how to use a computer
Create an account or sign in to comment