✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Manly Thread

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad pwns you all. :smug: He shoves metal in furnaces for a living, put a lift kit in his old truck, fixed my bike, tore down a clubhouse, fishes, and killed this big-ass turkey past spring. :surprised:

And he makes the best rice krispy treats. :blush:

My dad pwns you all. :smug: He shoves metal in furnaces for a living, put a lift kit in his old truck, fixed my bike, tore down a clubhouse, fishes, and killed this big-ass turkey past spring. :surprised:

And he makes the best rice krispy treats. :blush:

Nathan, watch out.

Yesterday my monster motorcycle broke down. So I proceeded to fix it using only a pocket knife and some duct tape. After I got it working again, I shot a bear and grilled the meat over an open fire for a celebration snack. With my cycle now working correctly, I went out for a drive. Just then a semi came barreling out of nowhere. I was lucky enough to jump off my cycle at the last minute. I survived, but my bike was totaled. Then the semi exploded in a column of flame and awesomeness. I just walked away without looking at it. (Because, you know, cool guys don't look at explosions, they walk away from them.) Then I grabbed a 2-ton piece of wreckage and carried it home as a souvenir. Then I went to watch TV and stroke my amazing beard. Gotta love Fridays.