✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DOUBLE FUCK.

hotdensestate

Guest LiquidSky

This seems to always happen to me :cry: and I always feel bad about it and I only accepted it once with a friend because well he had been in love with me for yyyyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrssssssss so I told him okay.. bad idea! :facepalm: I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I just couldn't do it. I couldn't even let him kiss me.. it did not last it long before I broke up with him. I just couldn't love him that way.

Anyway, if I get aware of one than I just talk to them with an honest heart. It's really all you can do. They at least deserve that.. from a friend :smiley:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WUT IS THIS. NOW HE DECIDED TO TALK ABOUT THE GIRL WHO HAD THE BOYFRIEND HE WAS JEALOUS OF.

OK I AM GONNA STOP TYPING IN CAPS CUZ I AM NOT FREAKING OUT ANYMORE JUST LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

So this girl apparently is like with this dude partially for free drugs (in Alek's opinion) and he is concerned for her. So like a good friend I suggested he talk to her about it. About if she was rally happy or whatever. So he did. And girl said, "I've been crazy about you for 2 years and as soon as I give up on you you say this?" And I am pretty sure she really said that but what if he is like making it up?? (he probably isn't. I hope not. that would be creepy)

Now he is like OMG I HATE MY LIFE. HOW DO I MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER WITHOUT HIM WANTING TO LIKE LICK MY BOOBIES.

This seems to always happen to me :cry: and I always feel bad about it and I only accepted it once with a friend because well he had been in love with me for yyyyyyyyyeeeeeaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrssssssss so I told him okay.. bad idea! :facepalm: I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I just couldn't do it. I couldn't even let him kiss me.. it did not last it long before I broke up with him. I just couldn't love him that way.

Anyway, if I get aware of one than I just talk to them with an honest heart. It's really all you can do. They at least deserve that.. from a friend :smiley:

Thanks Jo... but arrrhghggh I hate being a grownup. i want to live in neverland with peter pan :bigcry:

Thanks Lore... but arrrhghggh I hate being a grownup. i want to live in neverland with peter pan :bigcry:

Gee, you take the time to post a bunch of replies but you don't bother to see to whom you're responding?

She's not Lore.

WUT IS THIS. NOW HE DECIDED TO TALK ABOUT THE GIRL WHO HAD THE BOYFRIEND HE WAS JEALOUS OF.

OK I AM GONNA STOP TYPING IN CAPS CUZ I AM NOT FREAKING OUT ANYMORE JUST LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

So this girl apparently is like with this dude partially for free drugs (in Alek's opinion) and he is concerned for her. So like a good friend I suggested he talk to her about it. About if she was rally happy or whatever. So he did. And girl said, "I've been crazy about you for 2 years and as soon as I give up on you you say this?" And I am pretty sure she really said that but what if he is like making it up?? (he probably isn't. I hope not. that would be creepy)

Now he is like OMG I HATE MY LIFE. HOW DO I MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER WITHOUT HIM WANTING TO LIKE LICK MY BOOBIES.

I love how this is all happening within the span of five minutes.

Guest LiquidSky

uhhh I'm not Lore..but yeah no problem!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! that's the situation!! :dizzy: Damn! That brings back memories! Liam! :bigcry:

Anyway, back to subject. Then he is confused and concern about her and he is telling you and asking you for help. If he doesn't say it then don't assume.

I don't.

Now he is talking about how he is gonna take a break from relationships cuz he has been fucked over by like 3 in the past 6 months. Looks like I am safe. yayyyy.

thanks everybody for listening to my train-wreck ego fucking up over the past 20 minutes or whatever :thumbsup:

edit: AND I'M SORRY AGAIN JO. THANKS THOUGH.

Now he is talking about how he is gonna take a break from relationships cuz he has been fucked over by like 3 in the past 6 months. Looks like I am safe. yayyyy.

lol, how old is this kid? I get annoyed by mid teens kids who stress about their soap opera relationships changing on a weekly basis.

thanks everybody for listening to my train-wreck ego fucking up over the past 20 minutes or whatever :thumbsup:

Anytime.

lol, how old is this kid? I get annoyed by mid teens kids who stress about their soap opera relationships changing on a weekly basis.

Anytime.

he's 16. Not like three. Honestly like one, but he's had fucked up dating episodes before.

k now he is talking about how he wants to confess a bunch of things to people. This is cool cuz now we can get shit on the table. But he is being a pussy and telling me that the friend I already asked knows. So I guess I will pretend to ask her again and then come back and be like "oh". SO basically it's going to get like 1434x more awkward but then better.

Three relationships in the past six months? He's definitely a leg seeker.

Yeah I was exaggerating because my ego is a train wreck. Like I said, he was dating one girl most of the school year and she broke up with him and that was bad cuz he really really liked her a lot. And like 5 months before that apparently he was dating another girl and it ended horribly too. So more like 2 in the past like year.

soooo how old are you?

no problem!

16 haha.

Well you can't pick your sexuality. Are you srs btw? Or are you just picky?

more painfully unfunny. and yes, I've realized in the past year, that my ridiculously high standards, set against my very low self esteem render the odds of me approaching a girl I genuinely like to be mathematically impossible.

Chris is joking, I'm sure he has had more than enough skin-to-skin action during the past months than any of us would have throughout a lifetime.

I would have to concur with the skin-to-skin action part :sneaky:

more painfully unfunny. and yes, I've realized in the past year, that my ridiculously high standards, set against my very low self esteem render the odds of me approaching a girl I genuinely like to be mathematically impossible.

I would have to concur with the skin-to-skin action part :sneaky:

OH so you're not asexual just CRAZY picky AND underconfidant. I get it naow.