✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DOUBLE FUCK.

hotdensestate

DO ANY OF YOU REMEMBER THAT BOY WHO IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS AND I THOUGHT HE HAD A CRUSH ON ME.

I AM PRETTY SURE HE IS LIKE LEGITIMATELY IN LOVE ATM. WITH ME. THIS SHIT IS NOT COOL. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS FUCKING FUCKED-UP FUCKERY.

HELP OMG

SHOULD I GO OUT WITH HIM? MY DAD WOULD FUCKING KILL ME. IDK IF I LIKE HIM. I DON'T THINK I DO. HE IS JUST A FRIEND YOU KNOW. ARRRGH OMG OMG OMG. I LIKE OTHER PEOPLE. AND MY DAD WOULD KILL ME. OMG THIS SUCKS SO MUCH DICK.

HAALLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you didn't apply any of the 'let him down easy' suggestions covered in the last thread?

YES I DID. I HAVEN'T INITIATED A CONVERSATION WITH HIM IN AGES. BUT HE STARTED CHATTING WITH ME ON FACEBOOK AND THEN WE STARTED TALKING ABOUT CHESS FOR SOME REASON AND I PLAYED CHESS WITH HIM ON YAHOO. I AM A FOOL.

NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW CONFUSED HE IS IN HIS LOVE LIFE. WTF SON.

but like...

okay if it actually comes up. but see I am just worried cuz he is like not being explicit about it and I don't wanna be like DO YOU LOVE ME OR SOMMAT? CUZ I DON'T cuz I would look retarded. I asked him if he was dropping hints in a LOL I R SUBTLE way like a week ago and he was like "i dun no wut u mean" so I dropped it. but now it's just like ARGH BITCH SAY WHAT YOU MEAN OR LIKE FUCK OFF. AHRRHRHHGGHGH

Since it's obviously freaking you out ( being all alphemeritious and shit), next time you talk with him on facebook and he brings up relationships, don't change the subject as he's obviously using said conversations as a ploy to inch closer to you, which is making you more uncomfortable. Force him to be direct, and then you can be honest (as brutal or soft as you like) without feeling like a ****.

What kind of hints?

I don't know! He's weird! And introspective! And he never makes a lot of sense anyway! He always talks and writes in like a way you can interpret two ways! Like he can't help it! And it's so hard to figure out what he is saying!!

Since it's obviously freaking you out ( being all alphemeritious and shit), next time you talk with him on facebook and he brings up relationships, don't change the subject as he's obviously using said conversations as a ploy to inch closer to you, which is making you more uncomfortable. Force him to be direct, and then you can be honest (as brutal or soft as you like) without feeling like a ****.

Yeah but like I said, he is NEVER direct about anything yo. LAKJFosduffljsf I am trying to get him to give me details but like he isn't.

OKAY POSSIBLY A FALSE ALARM? but I DON'T KNOW. BECAUSE NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE LIKES A LOT OF HIS CLOSE FRIENDS. AND AT FIRST I WAS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. AND NOW HE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW HE IS JEALOUS OF ANOTHER OF HIS FRIENDS' BOYFRIEND TO THE POINT OF BEING ANGRY OR WHATEVER. LIKE NORMAL SHIT. BUT WHAT. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I AM SOCIALLY INCOMPETENT.

OKAY WELL FUCK IT APPARENTLY NOT A FALSE ALARM GOD DAMN IT ALL TO HELL. CUZ I ASKED A MUTUAL FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AND SHE WAS LIKE:

"...umm...well...you didn't hear this from me but i think he said he did have a crush on you. but I don't think he's trying to be like, "Be with me Sara!" or anything. alek is just...ambiguous sometimes." ALEK IS THE BOY BTW. LIKE WAT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. IS HE TRYING TO BE LIKE UNOBTRUSIVE ABOUT IT OR SOMETHING? OR IS HE DROPPING SUBTLE HINTS CUZ HE IS CLEVER OR WHATEVER.

Oh, wow I thought you were going to say no :thinking:

Anyways, well since you don't want a relationship, you might as well tell him you're okay just being best friends, and blabber about what great friends you both are.

He's going to still want you, but if you stay away that will make him even more attatched to you.

He's just confused, he thinks that because you guys are such good friends is the reason why you guys should be together, but when you like a friend, you slowly realize that it's not a good idea to go out, because he'll realize that if you guys break up, the friendship will be ruined.

So, DON'T PUSH HIM AWAY.