DOUBLE FUCK.

hotdensestate

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

more painfully unfunny. and yes, I've realized in the past year, that my ridiculously high standards, set against my very low self esteem render the odds of me approaching a girl I genuinely like to be mathematically impossible.

I would have to concur with the skin-to-skin action part :sneaky:

Come on man, aren't you in college? It's a fucking paradise in there if you really care to look around. It wouldn't hurt to try with a few mediocre girls first, acquire the experience, and then move on to something at your standardized level.

Remember, you have to first eat raw meat before you eat the Filet Mignon.

Come on man, aren't you in college? It's a fucking paradise in there if you really care to look around. It wouldn't hurt to try with a few mediocre girls first, acquire the experience, and then move on to something at your standardized level.

Chris I hate to say it but the annoying **** is right.

Chris I hate to say it but the annoying **** is right.

lol. I'm not sure what 'try with a few mediocre girls' even means. Sounds like picking out golf clubs. I think both of you overestimate my social capabilities.

Do you not like anybody?

I do in fact, but girls aren't like dvd's or video games that I can pick off the shelf for a discount price (at least, not the girls I know), or maybe horses and pets would be a better analogy :thinking: . I never fully understood how all guys, in some sense, objectify women...and most girls, in some sense, want to objectified. Reminds me of a time I was at a dance in summer camp, when I came across one of my friends who was dancing with some girl, and a moment later he hands her off to me (to dance), as if to say 'here, have a go, she's fun!'

:edit: Odd example, point being though that the girls I really like, I have too much respect for to treat like objects for the pursuing and catching, like pokemon.

Yeah but to be honest that's what you do at dances.

And if you like girls just go out and chat to them. Some of them may like you too. It's not a matter of objectifying, just get to know them...

yesh, yesh I gets it. Might help if I were at a less religious school. The one crush I had just graduated and is heading off to Yale. (I love how this thread went from 'help Sara dump a pursuing guy' to 'make Chris a confident pursuing guy who will most likely end up putting some girl in Sara's position.'

yesh, yesh I gets it. Might help if I were at a less religious school. The one crush I had just graduated and is heading off to Yale. (I love how this thread went from 'help Sara dump a pursuing guy' to 'make Chris a confident pursuing guy who will most likely end up putting some girl in Sara's position.'

Oh.

Well then, don't approach her. she's probably trying to adjust to Yale. Is she the only one you like?

edit: And I didn't dump him you poohead! We talked a bit and everything's fine naow. We r still frannnndzzz :blush:

Guest LiquidSky

wait a minute. It's a crush or you love her?:inquisitive:

Oh.

Well then, don't approach her. she's probably trying to adjust to Yale. Is she the only one you like?

Yeah, it's funny because I sent her an E-mail after last semester and I didn't get a reply for months until it turned out that her e-mails kept getting returned. I'll be really happy if I can just stay friends with her.

There are other girls within my small social sphere that I like and talk with, but they're either taken, or we have too little in common for it to have any hope of working out.

edit: And I didn't dump him you poohead! We talked a bit and everything's fine naow. We r still frannnndzzz :blush:

what method did you use again? were you direct or did he push the buttons?

Yeah, it's funny because I sent her an E-mail after last semester and I didn't get a reply for months until it turned out that her e-mails kept getting returned. I'll be really happy if I can just stay friends with her.

There are other girls within my small social sphere that I like and talk with, but they're either taken, or we have too little in common for it to have any hope of working out.

what method did you use again? were you direct or did he push the buttons?

Nah he just was in a confessing mood and told me and I said, well sorry but I am like not interested and he said yeah I know, and we're good apparently.

I do in fact, but girls aren't like dvd's or video games that I can pick off the shelf for a discount price (at least, not the girls I know), or maybe horses and pets would be a better analogy :thinking: . I never fully understood how all guys, in some sense, objectify women...and most girls, in some sense, want to objectified. Reminds me of a time I was at a dance in summer camp, when I came across one of my friends who was dancing with some girl, and a moment later he hands her off to me (to dance), as if to say 'here, have a go, she's fun!'

:edit: Odd example, point being though that the girls I really like, I have too much respect for to treat like objects for the pursuing and catching, like pokemon.

Chris you have to stop being so intellectual, I know that it's hard to find people with common interests in order to have any hope at all, but it's equally important to accept people with different interests too. Be intellectual, but don't always expect that from others; the fact that you know at your age who Sisyphus and Persephone were just blew my fucking mind away.