✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My fucking dad

hotdensestate

This basically tells why I fucking hate my stepfather.

He sees a Mexican on the street? He'll make scene right then and there. After he'll then say something like "It's emberassing he's in our country." and I'd tell him it's emberassing to be fucking around him. That was a month ago and I don't want to ever see that **** again.

He called me yesterday and asked why I haven't visited him. I was disappoint he didn't realize I fucking hate him.

Where does your stepfather live? Not in Mexico as well if he's angry at Mexicans being in the country?

And the only racist one in my family is my grandma. She lives in NYC so the 9/11 attacks shook her up bad. :sad: Some Muslims are trying to build a mosque on Staten Island, and she basically freaked out and keeps telling us she "Doesn't want those damn terrorists in her backyard." And I told her not all Muslims are terrorists, and she said "That's what they want you to think! Meanwhile they're building bombs and planning more attacks!" :sad:

Over here riceboxes are called riceburners. (i.e., the cars run on/burn rice instead of gas) I had never heard that term until my husband said it and I asked what he was talking about and after he told me I was like oooooooohhhhhhh...

Ah, the inventiveness of such terms :P

Where does your stepfather live? Not in Mexico as well if he's angry at Mexicans being in the country?

And the only racist one in my family is my grandma. She lives in NYC so the 9/11 attacks shook her up bad. :sad: Some Muslims are trying to build a mosque on Staten Island, and she basically freaked out and keeps telling us she "Doesn't want those damn terrorists in her backyard." And I told her not all Muslims are terrorists, and she said "That's what they want you to think! Meanwhile they're building bombs and planning more attacks!" :sad:

No, he lives in the US along with the rest of us in New Hampshire.

He's actually not my Stepfather any longer though, him and my mother got a divorce some months ago. My mom tells me he's still a 'parental figure' but I don't want to pretend I'm related to that sick bastard and I know she doesn't either. I hope my Mom sees that I should be capable of deciding whether I want to be 'raised' by him or not, because I never want to be like him. Because he's not just racist but because he's a lieing, cheating, rude, arrogant, self centered person. :disappointed: I mean, for fucks sake, why would I want to be raised by someone like that?

kk I'm done.

Your dad isn't the only one. I was reading some comments On a Yahoo article this morning and 90% of the people on there are so ignorant. They generalize the whole Muslim faith with al- Qaida. It's like if I took Fred Phelps and his crazy family and said all Christians were like that. The comments make me embarrassed to be an American.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_al_qaida_attack_leader

Your dad isn't the only one. I was reading some comments On a Yahoo article this morning and 90% of the people on there are so ignorant. They generalize the whole Muslim faith with al- Qaida. It's like if I took Fred Phelps and his crazy family and said all Christians were like that. The comments make me embarrassed to be an American.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_al_qaida_attack_leader

Mhm.

It's emberassing to even be here anymore.

OH GOD! I'm Lebanese so I don't really like israel AND el quaeda!(everyone in Lebanon do)

israel is not an arabic country! they don't even speak arabic!!!!!!!!!!!!

al quaeda are terrorists and israel too so I hate both of them (it's not racism it's just they did ugly things to my own country)

and about your dad being racist about islam, well I don't agree with him my country is a christian country but there's a lot of muslims too and I don't really have a problem with that(but a lot of people do). I respect them! cos I know a lot of muslims that are really great.

womentl.jpg

this is what you can see in Lebanon^

If you're to tell why I hate israelein people well, when their fucking children sign bombs they're going to send us for destroying our country:

post11153241742.jpg

^so don't you get angry when you see that?

my dad is racist about black people!:angry:

If you're to tell why I hate israelein people well, when their fucking children sign bombs they're going to send us for destroying our country:

post11153241742.jpg

Lol, surely you have a better reason than one picture and propaganda. Not like you couldn't find similarly outrageous pictures in every country, especially your own.

^I'm sure she does have better reason but I assume she just wanted to share something she encountered about Israel once and thought was quite controversial and unpleasant. And I don't see anything wrong with showing this pic as the topic was about Israel.

No, he lives in the US along with the rest of us in New Hampshire.

He's actually not my Stepfather any longer though, him and my mother got a divorce some months ago. My mom tells me he's still a 'parental figure' but I don't want to pretend I'm related to that sick bastard and I know she doesn't either. I hope my Mom sees that I should be capable of deciding whether I want to be 'raised' by him or not, because I never want to be like him. Because he's not just racist but because he's a lieing, cheating, rude, arrogant, self centered person. :disappointed: I mean, for fucks sake, why would I want to be raised by someone like that?

kk I'm done.

I thought you were Anette, sorry. :blush:

That's sad. :sad: Does he have partial custody of you?

OH GOD! I'm Lebanese so I don't really like israel AND el quaeda!(everyone in Lebanon do)

israel is not an arabic country! they don't even speak arabic!!!!!!!!!!!!

al quaeda are terrorists and israel too so I hate both of them (it's not racism it's just they did ugly things to my own country)

and about your dad being racist about islam, well I don't agree with him my country is a christian country but there's a lot of muslims too and I don't really have a problem with that(but a lot of people do). I respect them! cos I know a lot of muslims that are really great.

womentl.jpg

this is what you can see in Lebanon^

post11153241742.jpg

my dad is racist about black people!:angry:

That's depressing. :|

Lol, surely you have a better reason than one picture and propaganda. Not like you couldn't find similarly outrageous pictures in every country, especially your own.

I have a better reason: my friend died in on these bombs in 2006!

One girl said to me 'all her family are terrorists' , Just because this girl is half Indian and she has Muslim beliefs. So she's calling all Muslims terrorists. Well she get's very angry if you say anything Bad about Sheffield, I Hate this so much about her :angry:

I thought you were Anette, sorry. :blush:

That's sad. :sad: Does he have partial custody of you?

Oh, haha. It's alright. :tongue:

No, but he was never a big part of my life anyways so I could care less. if I ever saw him, which was very, very, rare, he'd be sleeping in his bedroom watching TV. And if he ever talked to me it would be "Can you get me a glass of milk?". I know some people would just say that being dramatic, but I'm not. That's the only way I'd see him since I was three or four years old... And now he wants to be like a parent to me, 9 fucking years later? Not a chance.