✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My fucking dad

hotdensestate

That's the fucking thing, he isn't racist at all except for Arabs and he doesn't hate religion (Well he hates religion on principle, but he really really really singles out Islam) except for Islam. Argh I fucking hate this ****.

Ha.. is there an actual reason for it?

In what context did he say it? (like where did it come up in conversation)

When my dad's in an off mood he'll go into these loud, ridiculous rants about politics or religion and make absolutely absurd generalizations in which he eventually contradicts himself. If you approach him on a regular day he's perfectly sensible, but in the context of one of his rants he'll say painfully stupid things, not unlike what your dad said.

Ha.. is there an actual reason for it?

Not in particular.

In what context did he say it? (like where did it come up in conversation)

When my dad's in an off mood he'll go into these loud, ridiculous rants about politics or religion and make absolutely absurd generalizations in which he eventually contradicts himself. If you approach him on a regular day he's perfectly sensible, but in the context of one of his rants he'll say painfully stupid things, not unlike what your dad said.

There was a thing on the news about a village of starving Muslims and he was like THAT'S AWESOME, PAYBACK FOR 9/11 YOU ALLAH-AKBAR FUCKTARDS and I was like "WTF DAD" and he said "well I was being slightly ironic" and then he continues to just spout ignorant, bigoted bullshit about all sorts of things then it got on the subject of how Pakistan and India shouldn't have been segregated and THEN he goes "Palestine too!" and I'm like "what" and he goes "Palestine should be a part of Israel" an then I exploded cuz that is the stupidest fucking thing ever and then he said that I was wrong and who told me that the creation of Israel was a mistake and whoever told me that I should break of contact from and OH MY GOD HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO RECRUITING TAPES FROM AL-QAEDA?

FUCKER.

He recently came up and apologized for being the biggest fucking condescending **** on the face of the planet and then explained that 20 teenagers had been converted to Islam cuz of fucking recruiting tapes, what a fucking fool. Then he tried to give me a fucking hug. Back the fuck off you dick.

Also the fact that he would think that I would possibly be converted to a fucking shit religion and especially join a fucking terrorist group because I was impressionable enough to just listen to some fucking tapes is the most insulting and downright hurtful thing he has EVER fucking said to me, it makes me want to cry.

Not in particular.

There was a thing on the news about a village of starving Muslims and he was like THAT'S AWESOME, PAYBACK FOR 9/11 YOU ALLAH-AKBAR FUCKTARDS and I was like "WTF DAD" and he said "well I was being slightly ironic" and then he continues to just spout ignorant, bigoted bullshit about all sorts of things then it got on the subject of how Pakistan and India shouldn't have been segregated and THEN he goes "Palestine too!" and I'm like "what" and he goes "Palestine should be a part of Israel" an then I exploded cuz that is the stupidest fucking thing ever and then he said that I was wrong and who told me that the creation of Israel was a mistake and whoever told me that I should break of contact from and OH MY GOD HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO RECRUITING TAPES FROM AL-QAEDA?

FUCKER.

He recently came up and apologized for being the biggest fucking condescending **** on the face of the planet and then explained that 20 teenagers had been converted to Islam cuz of fucking recruiting tapes, what a fucking fool. Then he tried to give me a fucking hug. Back the fuck off you dick.

Also the fact that he would think that I would possibly be converted to a fucking shit religion and especially join a fucking terrorist group because I was impressionable enough to just listen to some fucking tapes is the most insulting and downright hurtful thing he has EVER fucking said to me, it makes me want to cry.

Woah, there are people who'd actually say that..

^:lol:

its really terrible that there's so much hate because of religion/race/gender/orientation. i mean honestly of course people have different views, but why not look past it. i mean we are all like 99.9% genetically the same.

plus it's too much generalization. it always seems to be the few crazy people in the world that turn it upsidedown, and a whole religion is tagged to those few... it's horrible

This basically tells why I fucking hate my stepfather.

He sees a Mexican on the street? He'll make scene right then and there. After he'll then say something like "It's emberassing he's in our country." and I'd tell him it's emberassing to be fucking around him. That was a month ago and I don't want to ever see that **** again.

He called me yesterday and asked why I haven't visited him. I was disappoint he didn't realize I fucking hate him.

A good deal of Islam pisses me off as well (their treatment of women, punishments for crimes, lack of separation between church and state, etc), but I also don't support the creation of the state of Israel. It was kind of an asshole thing to do.

My mother was racist too

particularly about my friends

"Gena why you hanging out with all the *N word'*s "

"Why is her name Makayla thats an Irish name, shes a wet-back"

or after she picked me up from my friends sweet 16 "I didnt realize she was mexican, what'd she do have you over for tacos and burritos" then she laughed at her own joke and kept repeating it all the way home.

or "Damn asians alway have to have the expensive cars"

....it was soo friggin hard to restrain myself around her... especially when it was my friends she was talking about.

Really? They drive such shit wannabe sports cars here that the cars get called riceboxes.
Over here riceboxes are called riceburners. (i.e., the cars run on/burn rice instead of gas) I had never heard that term until my husband said it and I asked what he was talking about and after he told me I was like oooooooohhhhhhh...