✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What makes you unique?

Reilly

Tough, simple question I've never really thought about before.

Human beings are incredibly complexed people, with globalization and the internet, now more then ever. People still like to generalise groups of people as 'emo' or whatever, but although some of the generalisations of an emo person may be 90% accurate (Likes My Chemistry Romance, black clothes) the other 10% could be anything, absolutely anything. They could love Hank Williams, and have an obsession with Cuban film-making from the 60s, you never know when you meet a person.

It's thinking of something like that when you begin to realise that there are things about yourself that people would never expect when they meet you.

I'll have a lil tinker wit me mind bearings and write a reply later.

So, in your opinion, what makes you different from most people?

PS Usually when I make a thread I have a fairly decent idea of where it's going to go, right now I have not one clue.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a difficult question to answer. I think it's actually easier to determine what makes other people unique because you can look at someone else from a different perspective.

When I look at myself, it's hard to determine what makes me unique because I am used to myself. Does that make any sense? I dunno. :\

Maybe I just need to think a little harder...

the fact that i am me and nobody else is

my thoughts

In the same way that I am me and nobody else?

You've managed to find the least unique thing about you, and anyone else, that we're all individual human beings.

In the same way that I am me and nobody else?

You've managed to find the least unique thing about you, and anyone else, that we're all individual human beings.

i mean the specifics, silly billy.

absolutely every intricate part of me. the vast combination of everything i have ever experienced, said, thought, seen etc

i didn't say because i am a person.

see my previous post

I have seen it, let me edit your previous post to show you how I see it as being totally useless in the context of this thread.

i mean the specifics, silly billy.

absolutely every intricate part of me. the vast combination of everything i have ever experienced, said, thought, seen etc like every other fucker on earth!

Lovely specifics!

In case I wasn't clear enough, or in case anyone else is too god damn stupid to realise, I was asking what in particular makes you different from other people, in terms of examples. I even gave an example of an emo who loves Hank Williams and Cuban film, and that's what I'm getting at here.

The more I think of it, the harder a real answer comes, and it seems like I'm not the only one whos stumped.

I have seen it, let me edit your previous post to show you how I see it as being totally useless in the context of this thread.

Lovely specifics!

In case I wasn't clear enough, or in case anyone else is too god damn stupid to realise, I was asking what in particular makes you different from other people, in terms of examples. I even gave an example of an emo who loves Hank Williams and Cuban film, and that's what I'm getting at here.

The more I think of it, the harder a real answer comes, and it seems like I'm not the only one whos stumped.

you are so easy to wind up :laugh3:

Yep even when you went into grave detail about that vague shitty answer you gave, it was all a big game!

he's gonna go nuts, watch out!

:p

Well no because she gave a joke idiot answer, you gave a genuinely idiotic answer (While trying to look smart might I add), and then in embarrassment tried to switch it around to make it look like you were going for mega lulz the entire time.

Anywho, the more I think about this thread the more I'm thinking that the things that make you unique are just things that you think people wouldn't expect you to be interested in.

I'll throw out an answer. I can be just as cruel and mercyless, as I can be loving and empathetic. I don't think that's common, most people tend to lean towards one side.

I don't fucking know. Why should I care?

I also don't fucking know, why would you reply?

Hey why don't you sift through all the other topics on this entire forum that you aren't interested in answering, and ask why you would care to answer them.

I also don't fucking know, why would you reply?

Hey why don't you sift through all the other topics on this entire forum that you aren't interested in answering, and ask why you would care to answer them.

Because I saw this one and thought for a bit and couldn't think of anything good and then I just thought, "why do people care so much?"