✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tickets from the internet on ebay.

Jady

Guys I need your help. Maybe I'm gonna buy a ticket from a saler who has got a ticket paid on the internet so printed on a paper. So I was wondering how can I recognize a fake ticket printed on internet ? Is there a special thing on it that can't be on photocopies ?

Thanks guys. :(

e-tickets are risky because dodgy sellers can sell the ticket on more than once, so if your unlucky and a fellow buyer gets in before you, your ticket will get rejected at the gate by the scanners.

If your in the UK and it's over £100, pay on your credit card if you can, then you are protected under section 75 if the tickets do turn out to be fake/used before

I know but Im' not in Uk but in Paris. :(

How can you see on the ticket that it's a fake ?

The thing is if it's an e-ticket there will be no way to tell it's a fake, it will probably be a real ticket but sold to 4/5 if not more people.

Paying with paypal will give you more protection in case of trouble

It's like anything...you need to use common sense.

Look at the seller's feedback. If they have 5,000 positive feedbacks, they are not going to want to ruin their record over a false ticket sale. Most likely, Ebay is a viable source of income for them that they don't want to mess up.

Now, if someone has 5 feedbacks, I would more concerned. But I've bought from people with feedback that low, I just had to make sure I talked to them before hand.

Use common sense and make a judgment call. I have seen many shows over the years at drastically reduced prices because I am willing to take that gamble. If I ever get burned (which I haven't), I would just consider that in the price of buying tickets online. Even with a lose, I am still way ahead financially.

Just use your head.

Well, the ticket is more expensive than the basically ticket. I know he wants to have benefit on it. But I can't recognize a fake ticket from the internet. And the saler made just a announcement. It's the second thing he sales so I don't know.

I'm going to call him but I don't know how I can know if it's a jerk or not.

There is another ticket at 62 which is almost the real price of the ticket but I don't know. So please help me. I try to use my head but it's kinda complicated. Especially for these kinda things.

Thanks.

Well, the ticket is more expensive than the basically ticket. I know he wants to have benefit on it. But I can't recognize a fake ticket from the internet. And the saler made just a announcement. It's the second thing he sales so I don't know.

I'm going to call him but I don't know how I can know if it's a jerk or not.

There is another ticket at 62 which is almost the real price of the ticket but I don't know. So please help me. I try to use my head but it's kinda complicated. Especially for these kinda things.

Thanks.

What more do you want? Everyone here has given you sound advice. You either take the chance or you don't. Only thing that is 100% certain is buying it through the ticket agency. On the secondary market, there is always some risk involved. You try to mitigate those risks by using common sense, but there are no absolute guarantees. It's a judgment call on your part.

Hi again guys. I met the guy a couple of minutes ago. He was very nice. He showed me his ID and explain to me why he sold this ticket. If I've got a problem I'll call him and I could see him the day of the gig because he will be there.

Thanks a lot again guys. :)