🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

behind the lyrics

shangrila

• 3 weeks later...
the scientist lyrics means a lot to me.sometimes i can just put that song on repeat all the time and :cry:

no,don't say that...i know what you mean though...when i first started to listen to parachutes i kinda got blue so i stopped listening to it for a while...and i would go back to it cause i luv the music...the piano sounds and the acustic guitar :roll:

the scientist lyrics means a lot to me.sometimes i can just put that song on repeat all the time and :cry:

no,don't say that...i know what you mean though...when i first started to listen to parachutes i kinda got blue so i stopped listening to it for a while...and i would go back to it cause i luv the music...the piano sounds and the acustic guitar :roll:

yeah i know what you mean

I think the ones i can relate to the most are the scientist, in my place and bigger stronger, they are just more human i guess. all the others are more difficult to 'figure out'... but they are so beautiful anyway in the use of words. i love frases like 'beckon you on', 'apart' - witch is very frequent, 'live is for living', and of course 'we live in a beautiful world'... and all the pics it will draw in your mind. Ah! they're just great!

• 1 month later...

the song that is really significant to me and keeps me going is "everthing's not lost" i just love that song especially the part where he's like "come on yeah oh yeah..." Its such an inspirational song and feel good song too. Another one that i just absolutely love and has affected me is Trouble, eventhough its one of their most depressing songs. They just have so many songs that has affected me in some way i cant just list one. Gravity is really getting to me, its becoming one my of my favorites, my goal is to try to learn how to play it sometime.

music, in general , is about hope and interaction.... and i think , in the end, is about you coz the music needs an interpretation to be finish.

I like the idea that i'm actually going somewhere :-D

yeah... is all about us!

I think the scientist is the one that's been touching me lately because of the moment I'm going through right now... I've been needing to go back to the start... The other day I was sad and was going down a silent road and suddenly, from a parking place where there was a radio on, appeared, like from out of nowhere, the sweet voice singing '...nobody said it was easy...'. It spoke to me, it was just what I needed to hear at that moment I was blue, it brought tears to my eyes. It was absolutely magical.

in sparks the bass sounded incredibly beautiful

yes! I want to play that tune with my bass! It also has a phrase that just kills me 'my heart is yours, it's you that I hold on to... that's what I do...' I guess anyone who is in love could relate to that. That song always makes me cry :cry:

And last but not least, YELLOW and its... well I don't have words to express it... you know what I mean ;) . Just that. magic magic magic!

The lyrics to 'We Never Change' mean a lot to me....

And when Chris sings "we live in a beautiful world..." in 'Don't Panic', I believe him.

Some of the songs speak to me at different times...a while back, 'The Scientist' described how I was feeling, and I listened to the song all the time.

i like "I ran away" because ya, itsa good song that i didnt even know existed for awhile. I totally dig it because I am sort of liek that song well, basically that song. Running away from someone who loves me and such... theres nothing i can do though, thats just what i am doing... that song is very dear to me! lol

The lyrics to 'We Never Change' mean a lot to me....

And when Chris sings "we live in a beautiful world..." in 'Don't Panic', I believe him.

Some of the songs speak to me at different times...a while back, 'The Scientist' described how I was feeling, and I listened to the song all the time.

yeah, i always thinking of that when i see something beautiful... like something magic natur phenonemen or act of man. and always a sunset.