Tickets for Glastonbury 2011 announced

Black Rose

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man

he dun goofed

i told him to register 2 days ago and he didnt do it!

is it hard to get tickets at the resale?

like if he refreshes the page 5 minutes before they go on sale until it starts will he get a ticket?

also are they more expensive at the resale or same price?

At the main resale in April/May time it will be full-priced tickets, still £200

09623_145802_pyramidstageglastonbury08DN.jpg

Glastonbury 2011 tickets sell out within four hours

All tickets for Glastonbury 2011 sold out within just over four hours of going onsale today (October 3).

The tickets, which were made available online through Seetickets.com/g2011 and a phoneline from 9am (BST), were all snapped up by 1.15pm (BST), according to the event's official website Glastonburyfestivals.co.uk.

In a statement on the site and their official Twitter account, Twitter.com/glastofest, organisers thanked punters for the patience with the booking system.

They said: "We're very sorry to those of you who didn't get tickets, and acknowledge there were some issues with the website/phoneline due to the sheer volume of people trying to get through."

The price for each ticket to the Somerset event is £195, plus postage and packing and a £5 booking fee.

Glastonbury 2011 takes place at Worthy Farm, Pilton. Billed music takes place on June 24-26, with the site opening on June 22.

Founder Michael Eavis has previously said that he will announce the three confirmed Glastonbury headliners once all tickets have sold out.

He also denied plans for retiring from organising the event, stating he has got "another 10 years possibly left in me."

http://www.nme.com/news/glastonbury/53266

^FUCK NO!

and WOOOO I got my ticket!!!!

it was around 3:45 am my time and I was falling asleep at the desk ...convinced i wasnt going to get anything.

BUT I DID! woooo yay

Question.... the registration was closed for my friend.... will it open again or is it done for this year and hes not going?

I think so as well, considering Bono said they were "heartbroken" and wrote a song for Glastonbury

and Micheal Eavis said Coldplay would be back so Im hoping aaaaaahhh Coldplay U2 and ....

fuck i dont care who the third act is if they get two of my fav bands performing in one place.

U2

COLDPLAY

RADIOHEAD

I would ESSPLOODEE from happiness!!!