Coldplaying doesn't really have many sports fans

MrMagpie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

*ahem*

I like sports. I like the nfl, but I only like to watch the superbowls though, but I think it's the betting that I like the most :embarrassed:

I go on the f1 thread but hardly anyone goes on that! I'm so pissed off because it's been an immense season!

Lewis Hamilton double world champion at the end of it all would be very nice thank you!

Yeah, I've been too busy to follow it half as closely as I usually do this year (or post around here half as much)- I usually end up watching races a week or more after they happened. Not the greatest for conversations. *sigh* :embarrassed:

Jenson Button's second would be nice too- at least it should shut up the whiners who keep going on about him not being worthy. Though I'm really happy for Webber finally ending his bad luck.

Heh... I guess that's why I like multi-team sports- I can root for 10 different sides guilt free. :nice: :dance:

webber would have an outright lead by now if that german punk didnt spend half the season trying to kill him.

american sports seem to cater for tv a bit too much for my liking so i find them hard to watch.

The poor kid seems completely overwhelmed. It's not easy being the one with the big expectations on your shoulders, especially when it's your teammate who's bettering you. But yeah, I've been really disappointed with how he's been handling it all. :tongue:

Hmmm. With that logic, I can make up a "sport" that involves running around a block and spray-painting the face eyes & hair of the first person I come across. That's physically demanding (running); the rule is that I can't use black spray paint; and the first one in the competition that accomplishes the task (must have spray painted all 3, face eyes & hair) is the winner.

No, methinks the police would snag the participants of that "sport" pretty quick.

In the street, sure, of course.

But on a private closed course with entirely consenting participants, sure. Best to mandate official goggles for safety, then the government shouldn't have a problem. Also, the paint should be relatively washable and non-toxic so that they can play again when the first round is done.

...Wait a minute, that sport already exists. It's called PAINTBALL.

(And actually your spraypaint would hurt a lot less than the welts paintballs can leave behind... and yet I'd rather go with the paintballs.)

I think I'm the only one here who watches NFL Football religiously.
*points at Briggins*

Guest LiquidSky
I actually haven't watched the Super Bowl in yeaaaars. :thinking:

It's going to be in Dallas this year though :cool3: *didn't even know that until yesterday*

Really? Awesome! I didn't know either :D