✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying doesn't really have many sports fans

MrMagpie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest howyousawtheworld
Well, #1, American football is well,... American, and this board isn't. #2 Music people often got into music while hiding from the jocks who made their live miserable, so there might be a bit of resentment towards sports people echoed into the whole subculture.

:shrug:

I love Formula One. :nice:

I go on the f1 thread but hardly anyone goes on that! I'm so pissed off because it's been an immense season!

Lewis Hamilton double world champion at the end of it all would be very nice thank you!

Oh and I follow football - as my avatar suggests. Be a bit weird if I didn't.

I go on the f1 thread but hardly anyone goes on that! I'm so pissed off because it's been an immense season!

Lewis Hamilton double world champion at the end of it all would be very nice thank you!

webber would have an outright lead by now if that german punk didnt spend half the season trying to kill him.

i enjoy every sport under the sun. but i follow mostly football (some funny people call it soccer), rugby league and union, cricket, tennis, F1, motogp and to a lesser extent MMA. the current lady friend is a semi-pro netballer so i've taken some interest in that too.

american sports seem to cater for tv a bit too much for my liking so i find them hard to watch. but i enjoy the NBA playoff season.

Oh... you weren't being serious?:uhoh: You actually had me doing a google search on your name and lpga. That was my gullible moment for the day. :disappointed:

I played from the age of 18 to 30, here in the southern states on what they call "Mini Tours" I was also an instructor, I tried to qualify for the LPGA twice, and missed getting my card. I qualified for the US Open tho. I have lived in Florida all my life and Womens Golf sucks here, I mean it is the Golf capital, but for professional women golfers it's awful. I started a family at age 30, and traveling wasn't for me after I had kids, so, I still give lessons every now and then, but I don't participate for big bucks anymore. (You twasn't gullible:D)

Guest howyousawtheworld
webber would have an outright lead by now if that german punk didnt spend half the season trying to kill him.

i enjoy every sport under the sun. but i follow mostly football (some funny people call it soccer), rugby league and union, cricket, tennis, F1, motogp and to a lesser extent MMA. the current lady friend is a semi-pro netballer so i've taken some interest in that too.

american sports seem to cater for tv a bit too much for my liking so i find them hard to watch. but i enjoy the NBA playoff season.

Hamilton retired from Spain and Hungary from 2nd and 3rd place respectively so he should be leading the championship by 20 points actually!!! Unlike Webber he hasn't made one single mistake this season. I genuinly cannot think of any. He has gotten the maximum out of that McLaren which makes me believe that if he was driving a Red Bull this season would be effectively over!

Football should be called Throw-Egg.
Ha, those actually aren't bad ideas. Throwball is accurate and makes the most sense, quite frankly. And it's not like they can call it "handball", because there is already another sport called that. Hmmm. Or they could just call it what the ball is nicknamed: pigskin.

Or they could call it "tackle-each-other-so-hard-that-you-get-permanent-brain-or-spinal-or-chronic-traumatic-encephalopathy-or-other-miscellaneous-neuromuscular-damage ball".