✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying doesn't really have many sports fans

MrMagpie

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, I don't understand it either and would never indulge or even really watch myself. The pantomime is in most sports nowadays, it has very little to do with the actual sport itself. They have it in darts too :lol:

I should have been more specific. I meant the part where they're insulting one another at the weigh-in etc. Completely unnecessary.;)

mc_squared, I'm sorry but you're an idiot.

Are you a boxer, by any chance?:lol:

Actually, I think that would be you for insulting someone just because Although I'm not a massive fan of boxing I can appreciate the technical beauty to it, it's not about beating up another person, if you've ever watched Floyd Mayweather fight you'd see he's an absolute genius and his boxing is far more about technique than "smashing in someone's face" as you put it.

However much skill their might be involved, the ultimate aim is to "punch someone's lights out" if you can, so my point stands.;)

frick, what have I started

A debate?:rolleyes:

yeah but I think boxing is a pretty lame "sport" so I guess I'm in the same boat

just my opinion, not trying to offend anyone

The only person trying to do that is Monopoly Man, whom I strongly suspect is yet another alias of Horrific Attack's.;)

It's pretty obvious from the completely unnecessary insulting language.:dozey:

I should have been more specific. I meant the part where they're insulting one another at the weigh-in etc. Completely unnecessary.;)

However much skill their might be involved, the ultimate aim is to "punch someone's lights out" if you can, so my point stands.;)

It is quite juvenile in a way but it's only mind games. Happens in football a lot with managers slagging each other off etc. Jagielka was sticking the boot into Rooney a little bit this week. Not too different, just not face to face.

And one of the ways to win is to knock somebody down for the count of ten but most are won on counts.

Erm...you're the one insulting people actually, unless I am mistaken.

You're mistaken.;)

Mark, you have to realise that just because you don't appreciate something it doesn't mean it's wrong or that nobody else can.

As it is pretty obvious who you are and what you are trying to do, I'll leave it in the hands of the mods.

It is quite juvenile in a way but it's only mind games. Happens in football a lot with managers slagging each other off etc. Jagielka was sticking the boot into Rooney a little bit this week. Not too different, just not face to face.

That might well be true, although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been done "for the cameras" in his case.

And one of the ways to win is to knock somebody down for the count of ten but most are won on counts.

True, but given the opportunity, any boxer would prefer to end it quickly by knocking his opponent out.;)

You're mistaken.;)

As it is pretty obvious who you are and what you are trying to do, I'll leave it in the hands of the mods.

Apparently you are aware of some agenda that even I am not, so would you care to fill me on on what it is exactly I am trying to do?

I also think it's hilarious how if someone disagrees with you, they are automatically Nathan, cos you know, he's the only person who could possibly disagree with you on anything.

My point stands though Mark, all you do is force your opinions on other people, it's really sad and pathetic, you can't possibly allow someone to have an opinion that differs from yours. Because you think boxing is thuggish, it is, there's no backing down from that and anyone who disagrees is either a boxer/biased or Nathan.

Amazing.

Apparently you are aware of some agenda that even I am not, so would you care to fill me on on what it is exactly I am trying to do?

I also think it's hilarious how if someone disagrees with you, they are automatically Nathan, cos you know, he's the only person who could possibly disagree with you on anything.

My point stands though Mark, all you do is force your opinions on other people, it's really sad and pathetic, you can't possibly allow someone to have an opinion that differs from yours. Because you think boxing is thuggish, it is, there's no backing down from that and anyone who disagrees is either a boxer/biased or Nathan.

Amazing.

It is pretty obvious that you are one of the people who were banned. Hopefully someone is looking into it.;)

Ah, a famous loophole!

I'm probably a banned person (since I disagree with Mark and since Mark is the pinacle of knowledge then anyone who disagrees must be banned from the forum) so therefore anything I say is irrelevant and any valid points I make are totally removed on the basis that I am probably "a banned person"

Ah, a famous loophole!

I'm probably a banned person (since I disagree with Mark and since Mark is the pinacle of knowledge then anyone who disagrees must be banned from the forum) so therefore anything I say is irrelevant and any valid points I make are totally removed on the basis that I am probably "a banned person"

Mark is the shining beacon of truth on these boards.

WHAT? That's the whole point of change kits, so that you don't clash with opponents.

But you have to keep similar colors! Say your team colors are Black and White, your home jersey should have white shirts and black shorts and your away should be black shirts and white shorts.

Yes, we are one of four teams to win the Premier League.

What is your nationality? If you are American we had Brad Friedel for about 8 years.

Yes I'm an ignorant American! GO FOOTBALL! GO! :cool:

ricky.gif?w=450

If you'd pay attention you'd notice not everyone who disagrees with you is Nathan's friend. Plus, some people could say the same about your friends, yeah, the ones who love to start fights and stalk people but just don't have the balls to say things in public.