✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying doesn't really have many sports fans

MrMagpie

I like sports, I play softball, volleyball, used to play basketball, do marching band and also ski and swim non-competitively.

THANK YOU for acknowledging marching band as a sport. :wacky:

Today I saw someone running.

That's my sport intake for the day.

:lol:

GO TEAM!

Ra-ra-ree, kick 'em in the knee!

Ra-ra-rass, kick 'em in... the other knee!

'Zactly.

Football should be called Throw-Egg.

Hahahaha, that's actually not a terrible idea.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation:

Football fan here. But I hate throwball and basketball.:P

:lol:

hahahahaha that I know. That is why I never called football 'soccer', mainly because that is the only football that really uses feet. So the term fits it.

I go around calling 'soccer' football and everyone is like 'what?'

we need to change soccer to football and football to something else in america it'd be a lot simpler :lol:

:uhoh:

Yes, yes I am

Well, at least you're honest. I'd say something, but ever since Lance Berkman (aka my sports idol) got traded to the Yankees, I don't have the heart to say anything derogatory about them. :disappointed:

:wacky:

Nobody gives us marching band members enough credit. :sad: Marching band takes a lot more coordination and skill than a lot of sports, and yet my school considers it an "activity". Humpf. :snobby:

I KNOW, RIGHT? It's not easy doing what we do, and it takes more physical work than I think a lot of people believe. We have to be in a specific place at a specific time, marching in a specific way, all while carrying instruments and playing on them.

Gosh, how I LOVE being a music nerd. :wacky:

Out marching band is better than our football team at my school.

:lol: Yeah, it tends to be that way at a lot of schools. :tongue:

It's not the fans I have a problem with. It's the team. I don't care if you like the Yankees or not, honestly. It's not like it automatically makes you a bad person, especially since I think you're nice. :nice:

And so this is my 10,000th post. W00t!

I KNOW, RIGHT? It's not easy doing what we do, and it takes more physical work than I think a lot of people believe. We have to be in a specific place at a specific time, marching in a specific way, all while carrying instruments and playing on them.

Gosh, how I LOVE being a music nerd. :wacky:

It really does, and on top of that we have to look and sound good. It's so difficult to have everything you need to be thinking about in your head at once. Gives me headaches, even. :facepalm:

And your music has to be memorized. That alone is difficult.

Music nerds are :awesome:. :wacky:

It's not the fans I have a problem with. It's the team. I don't care if you like the Yankees or not, honestly. It's not like it automatically makes you a bad person, especially since I think you're nice. :nice:

And so this is my 10,000th post. W00t!

:awesome: yay Violet!

And what could football mean, other than the two listed?

It really does, and on top of that we have to look and sound good. It's so difficult to have everything you need to be thinking about in your head at once. Gives me headaches, even. :facepalm:

And your music has to be memorized. That alone is difficult.

Music nerds are :awesome:. :wacky:

I've always had an easy time memorizing music. Perfect pitch tends to help. :tongue:

I'm glad you think I'm awesome, then. :cheesy:

at least u guys dont live in australia. down here football could mean any of 4 things. becomes really confusing at times.

:awesome: yay Violet!

And what could football mean, other than the two listed?

:awesome:

Yeah, that's what I want to know. Four things? :anxious:

it could mean either rugby union, rugby league (played predominantly along the east coast of australia and part of the UK), aussie rules (played in melbourne) or soccer.

at the moment, at least in sydney all 4 are as popular as each other.

So "throwball" doesn't even exist over there?:confused: