✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sara Bareilles!

coldplay_is_louve.

I'm a big fan. She is definitely talented and what I love is the fact she maintains her 'indie' sound eventho she's under a major label now. Girl knows how to create piano riffs. Gonna Get Over You is just awesome. King of Anything is also outstanding.

• 1 year later...

Sara Bareilles is my favorite solo artist! (+1 being Coldplay), and her talent is waaay too underrated. No thanks to other "pop" stars in the industry. But aside from that, I love the Little Voice album soo much, especially "Vegas", "Bottle It Up", etc. From Kaleidoscope Heart: "Basket Case" "Let The Rain", etc. and don't get me started with Careful Confessions... :nod::gossip:

Oh yes. :P The lyrics are a bit... OK, well, the song is labeled "explicit", but it's probably three times as "explicit" as your average "explicit" song.

I've actually heard the song before. Also, the title name is a clever pun. "That guy's an..." - "... As Whole." :P

Just fell in love with Bluebird. Why has it never occured to me that it's this good?!

Check out her version of sitting on the dock of the bay. It's amazing.

Yes! No disrespect to Otis Redding, but her version is probably the best I've heard... there are two versions though, the piano one in the Between the Lines CD, and the one in the credits of the BtL DVD... I personally like the latter better :D

Sara is incredible, so Sara kicks are a good thing! I don't think there's a single one of her songs which I actively dislike.

And about her collaboration with Ingrid - I LOVELOVELOVE Winter Song. It's so pretty. :D

And speaking of collaborations...

... have you seen her ASK:REPLY interview? It makes me happy. :D

(It's also Coldplay-relevant... :D )

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Yes! Winter Song is so subtly beautiful!

And I've always known there was a direct connection between Sara and Coldplay! :heart:

besides this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Pqc_hpkJc]Sara Bareilles Covers Coldplay's 'Yellow' Live (iHeartRadio Live Series) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes - a lot of people don't like the piano arrangement for that cover, but you have to listen all the way through it... it gets really powerful.

I really, really, really hope that Sara and Chris collaborate at some point. <3

I'm listening to Sweet As Whole right now. It's kind of cute, and makes me smile :P Despite the profanity... xD

Yes - a lot of people don't like the piano arrangement for that cover, but you have to listen all the way through it... it gets really powerful.

I really, really, really hope that Sara and Chris collaborate at some point. <3

I'm listening to Sweet As Whole right now. It's kind of cute, and makes me smile :P Despite the profanity... xD

lol, the swearing makes it all the better hehe... it adds to the intensity, like hot peppers...

I really hope they do collaborate, the day that happens, I'll die then come back to life

• 1 month later...