✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

US Bid for the 2018/2022 World Cup, narrated by the voice of God

mksh24

I don't think America should have it again so soon when you consider they aren't a big name in sport so don't deserve special treatment considering they have hosted it recently, and there are plenty of nations who haven't held it yet (Holland, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Australia, and a host of African countries).

Also when you look at the teams who have hosted it twice the difference in time between the two has been:

Italy - 56 Years.

France - 60 Years.

Brazil - 64 Years.

Germany 32 Years.

Only one team have had them close together and that was Mexico - 16 Years, but that was a freak occurrence since no other South American team was capable at the time.

The following teams have held it once and should be higher on the list:

Argentina

Spain

England

Uruguay

You are fortunate that you pretty much have a continent to yourself and that the organisers tend to rotate through the continents, other wise it would be pointless you bidding.

I don't think America should have it again so soon when you consider they aren't a big name in sport so don't deserve special treatment considering they have hosted it recently, and there are plenty of nations who haven't held it yet (Holland, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, Australia, and a host of African countries).

Also when you look at the teams who have hosted it twice the difference in time between the two has been:

Italy - 56 Years.

France - 60 Years.

Brazil - 64 Years.

Germany 32 Years.

Only one team have had them close together and that was Mexico - 16 Years, but that was a freak occurrence since no other South American team was capable at the time.

The following teams have held it once and should be higher on the list:

Argentina

Spain

England

Uruguay

You are fortunate that you pretty much have a continent to yourself and that the organisers tend to rotate through the continents, other wise it would be pointless you bidding.

don't worry too much about us getting it in 2018, I bet England will get it.......

I think our best option is Netherlands-Belgium.

What I think will happen: 2018 in England, 2022 in Netherlands-Belgium, 2026 in an arab country and 2030 in Uruguay (100th World Cup anniversary).

I'm sure the Arab country would be either Qatar or UAE. They have the money.

I think our best option is Netherlands-Belgium.

What I think will happen: 2018 in England, 2022 in Netherlands-Belgium, 2026 in an arab country and 2030 in Uruguay (100th World Cup anniversary).

ahhhh 2030 that's scary i'll be like 40 or something