✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ghosts, Vampires, and Werewolves!

Arwen Evenstar

yep that's the problem with all these questions, we can never know how it all began, I wish some superior alien race would come and answer all these questions for us, but that's just wishful thinking.

I wonder if we will ever know anything about the Universes origins, or if that knowledge is unknowable.

Its a sad thought to think some things may be unknowable, but we are still at the beginnings of science, imagine what we will know in a million years. That would be a pretty cool thread actually. People's predictions for the distant future, will be be able to teleport etc...

Lol this thread has been totally thrown off course! anyway, Im off now because its very late lol, catch ya later!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a sad thought to think some things may be unknowable, but we are still at the beginnings of science, imagine what we will know in a million years. That would be a pretty cool thread actually. People's predictions for the distant future, will be be able to teleport etc...

Lol this thread has been totally thrown off course! anyway, Im off now because its very late lol, catch ya later!

I might make that thread soon,

this thread has totally gone of topic :laugh3:

anyway, bye see ya later :)

I think real things are scarier. The paranormal can always be explained, if all of the facts are given. If something cannot be then it is out of our ignorance and our knowledge of science will develop enough some day to be able to.

I went for mummy's though since I loved the Ancient Egyptians, and The Fall song 'I'm A Mummy'.

I think real things are scarier. The paranormal can always be explained, if all of the facts are given. If something cannot be then it is out of our ignorance and our knowledge of science will develop enough some day to be able to.

I went for mummy's though since I loved the Ancient Egyptians, and The Fall song 'I'm A Mummy'.

that's true, I am more scared of psychos like serial killers!

Has anyone here ever watched the TV series X Files or seen the movies? OMV they are awesome! Some of those are so weird. The show deals with monsters, myths, aliens, ghosts, supernatural powers, unexplained stuff...

Here's the trailer to the newest movie.

Edit: This isn't working. How do I get a Youtube vid up here?

I haven't seen X-files, I want to but I don't know what channel it comes on

to post a youtube clip, copypaste the link of the website in the insert link tab :)