October 30, 201015 yr Arn't they just great?. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uo4gfmyRBI&feature=related]YouTube - Facejacker | Number 1 Fan | Channel 4[/ame] :laugh3:
October 30, 201015 yr Author On N Dubz are shit, I just find Dufrais ripping it out of them hilarious, the whole sketch is funnier when he starts complaining about the food, dimensions of the room ppllleeeasssee, even funnier than Noel vs Dappy on Buzzcocks.
October 30, 201015 yr Author That clip hasn't got him going on about the Micheal Jackson tour from the 80s or anti semitism to the other fans though:(.
October 30, 201015 yr By day Dappy portrays himself as an uneducated, troubled individual who found fame as the lead singer of a London based hip-hop group. But by night he is in fact a philosopher of the highest order discussing the highly intellectual contemporary issues of what he calls the age of the 'New Enlightenment'.
October 30, 201015 yr By day Dappy portrays himself as an uneducated, troubled individual who found fame as the lead singer of a London based hip-hop group. But by night he is in fact a philosopher of the highest order discussing the highly intellectual contemporary issues of what he calls the age of the 'New Enlightenment'. You really have a compulsion about people who make a lot of money and pretend they don't. But regardless, source?
October 30, 201015 yr You really have a compulsion about people who make a lot of money and pretend they don't. But regardless, source? Ah! Reilly good to see you! It's strange because I was just thinking of you this afternoon...when I was at the zoo. Joke!! Don't take it personally! I love you dearly.
October 31, 201015 yr ^My guess wouldve been home depot. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtGBE3StNSc]YouTube - N-Dubz: Sexercise![/ame] This is the only time Ive ever heard of N-Dubz and... it pretty much sums up anything I couldve ever had to say about this topic
October 31, 201015 yr Ah! Reilly good to see you! It's strange because I was just thinking of you this afternoon...when I was at the zoo. Joke!! Don't take it personally! How about I take it like I couldn't give a fuck?
October 31, 201015 yr How about I take it like I couldn't give a fuck? Well then you should go to the clinic to get that checked out I'm afraid.
Create an account or sign in to comment