✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pulp confirm 2011 reunion gigs

Black Rose

Britpop band Pulp have reformed and confirmed details of two shows in 2011.

The six original members, led by singer Jarvis Cocker, will headline London's Hyde Park on 3 July as part of the Wireless festival and will also top the bill at Spain's Primavera Sound event on 27 May.

The gigs will be their first performances in 15 years having last been on stage together in August 1996.

The band said they would "play songs from all periods of their career".

They added: "Yes, that means they'll be playing your favourites."

Having formed in the late 1970s, the peak of the group's commercial success came during the 90's with tracks like Common People, Disco 2000 and Help The Aged.

Since disbanding lead singer Jarvis Cocker has kept a public profile as an actor, radio broadcaster for the BBC's 6 Music and released a number of solo albums.

Priced at £48.50 plus booking fee, tickets for the London gig go on sale at 9am on Friday 12 November.

_49841563_006381374-1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqgXzPfAxjo]YouTube - Pulp -- Common People[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snouZdW2IWg]YouTube - Pulp - Like a Friend [HQ sound][/ame]

FFFFFFFF I was wondering if I should of made a thread for this. Thanks for making one. Do they even have a thread on here? They really need one if not.

Wish I could go :bomb:

They don't have their own thread, hence why I created one.

Pulp for Glastonbury 2011 anybody?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...