✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 7th Mixtape Exchange (1ST POST UPDATE)

ivet

Thanks for the PM ivet! Glad to know who's my partner, hope my mixtape won't suck though.

To whoever got me, I think it will be a bit hard to stalk me but anyway, don't be afraid, I'm really open minded and I love reviewing so... Put whatever YOU like!

Sofia, your tape won't suck. The one you made for me for the last one was just lovely, and I credit you for my acquired love for Jehro. :heart:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a premium user though :uhoh:

Anyway thank you :blush:

*goes to upload* :escaping:

I'm not a premium user either, so don't worry, it will work :)

To people freaking out about their partner not having a lastfm account or else, don't worry, put what YOU LIKE!

I don't have a lastfm account, so I guess I'm in the 'pain in the ass partner' :lol: but I'm open to everything, so go for it!

My mix is almost done, I had already put a selection of track for a few weeks so now that I know for whom I'm making it, I'm just putting it the final touch! Will send it tomorrow to ivet if everything goes well :D

Yes! I'm already starting to get mixtapes in and I thought of sending those out but it'd get really messy and confusing (at least to me it seems it would)

So, I'll just wait til the deadline and pray to Justin Vernon I have ALL the mixtapes and I'll send them out then :D

^ :lol:

I'm not a premium user either, so don't worry, it will work :)

:D

Unfortunately Megaupload didn't work for me, so I switched to Hotfile. :|

If I'd gotten you I'd have filled it with Justin Bieber :mean:

:sick:

:bigcry: