✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 7th Mixtape Exchange (1ST POST UPDATE)

ivet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having trouble removing the artwork that WMP automatically adds for each song.. Anyone know how to get rid of that?

I always overwrite the artwork with some random picture from somewhere, it's far easier than just deleting it, cos media player likes to retain the artwork even after it's been deleted.

Just copy a pic, right click and pick 'paste album art'. Easy peasy.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the details of each song so my person won't know the tracklisting?? :confused:

If you're using Windows, right-click on the music file and click 'Properties'.

Then, go to 'Details' tab and remove all the file information one by one.

Click 'Apply' then 'OK'.

I always overwrite the artwork with some random picture from somewhere, it's far easier than just deleting it, cos media player likes to retain the artwork even after it's been deleted.

Just copy a pic, right click and pick 'paste album art'. Easy peasy.

Yep, that's what I ended up doing :P

I tried that but the old cover arts retained. :freak:

Highlight all tracks, right click, tag editor, picture tab and you can add a picture there instead. It might be worth checking each track individually afterwards too. Long winded way of doing it, but it works.

Oh and btw I discovered the other day that it won't overwrite any details on a track if you're actually listening to it the time :facepalm: :lol:

Can you tell me why all the information needs to be deleted?

Because the point of the mixtape is to surprise your partner!! If you have the name of track and artist, there is no discovery!! So just name your track 1, 2, 3..etc. ;)

So we won't know what we're listening to.

Because the point of the mixtape is to surprise your partner!! If you have the name of track and artist, there is no discovery!! So just name your track 1, 2, 3..etc. ;)

But I don't understand that, I would like to know what I'm listening to. I will go and delete everything though.