✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 7th Mixtape Exchange (1ST POST UPDATE)

ivet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys really spend a lot of time to think what's best to be put in the mixtape. :surprised:

I made it really fast, I'm worried if it lacks of flow and quality. :worried:

Same here. I usually work a lot on flow though I'm not satisfied with mine this time... oh well... doesn't matter, I tried my best, I'll blame my current mood for putting the songs I chose in my mixtape.

3 hours?:uhoh:

I made mine in the bathroom before I took a shower....like....seriously...

haha, mine take days to make. I first have to select like a hundred candidate songs, slowly break them down and then edit and rearrange for the right flow. Odds are it makes zero difference to the person I'm making it for, but its fun being a perfectionist about things I like outside of school.

haha, mine take days to make. I first have to select like a hundred candidate songs, slowly break them down and then edit and rearrange for the right flow. Odds are it makes zero difference to the person I'm making it for, but its fun being a perfectionist about things I like outside of school.

I did exactly the same thing everytime!! I had my made my mix, it was 95% done and I saw the lastfm account of my partner and....it's my clone :laugh3: so well, I leave it the way it was, and just add a few things.