✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The 7th Mixtape Exchange (1ST POST UPDATE)

ivet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sofia, your tape won't suck. The one you made for me for the last one was just lovely, and I credit you for my acquired love for Jehro. :heart:

Aww, so cute! Thank you Violet! :blush:

Oh, really?! I'm SO glad I made you love him!! He's a great man and a talented artist! I'll let you know if I have some news about his new album then :)

Stupid question time.

I forgot how I did it last time. If it's a song I bought from Itunes, do I convert it and make a copy so I can put it on the mix?

To convert/copy it as an mp3:

in iTunes, go to Edit ~ Preferences ~ General tab ~ Import Setting button

Select mp3 encoder from the import list, click ok.

Then find the track you want to convert in your library, right click and there should now be a 'create mp3 version' option. It'll save the new track in the save place on your hard-drive as the original. If you don't know where that is, go File ~ Show in Windows Explorer.

:smart:

The only bands I do NOT want are Muse and Oasis

Dude, you don't like Oasis, either? :cheesy:

I haven't even started. :uhoh:

It's OK. I haven't, either.

To people freaking out about their partner not having a lastfm account or else, don't worry, put what YOU LIKE!

I don't have a lastfm account, so I guess I'm in the 'pain in the ass partner' :lol: but I'm open to everything, so go for it!

Yeah, guys. The purpose of a mixtape is to put stuff on there that YOU like that you think other people should be exposed to. Yes, it makes it harder if you have no idea what to put on it, but either way, it's still not a big deal. If you end up making them a tape that has a lot of stuff they know and love on it, people will probably view it as a great compilation from someone with great taste. If it's all stuff they have no idea what it is, well, at least they get the exposure. Have fun with it! :D

Aww, so cute! Thank you Violet! :blush:

Oh, really?! I'm SO glad I made you love him!! He's a great man and a talented artist! I'll let you know if I have some news about his new album then :)

Haha, you're quite welcome. :nice:

Oh yeah, please do! Anything new from him would be nice to hear.

I can't wait to receive mine :bomb:

Me neither. :bomb:

grrr I think we all should make a list of our favourite bands to put on our profile page...until then, though, I think I'm nearly finished my mixtape. I just hope my partner likes it...:)

You know, that's not too bad of an idea, particularly for those who are newer members or people that aren't around as much.

I'm sure your tape will turn out just fine. :nice: I worry about my mixtapes failing, but they never do. Even if a person just absolutely hates everything, they'll at least appreciate the effort you put into it and the exposure to new things. We're not mean like that where we'll be like, "OMG YOU SUCK :angry:"

:nice: