✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arguments tend to provide less posts- is it true?

Reilly

^Hey, I was NOT involved in that argument but if you're going to talk smack about Christina I swear :mean:

Ive noticed that when there are even 2 topics on here that people argue, we get not much of a response on here generally.

So is my presumption true? If there are arguments on here do you tend not to post?

I sometimes post when there are arguments, usually just to voice some sort of opinion or end the fight. Then I run away to Tumblr. :P

Like my Poetry thread's current argument? It's Me vs Everyone Who Thinks My Poems (and myself) Suck.

*coughShowbizcough* a-HEM

'scuse me. I have a cold right now :rolleyes:

Wtf's your problem, son? I didn't even start that.

But if you have that much of a problem with me, I'd suggest you put me on your ignore list- you know, that list that every user gets to prevent fighting?

^Hey, I was NOT involved in that argument but if you're going to talk smack about Christina I swear :mean:

I sometimes post when there are arguments, usually just to voice some sort of opinion or end the fight. Then I run away to Tumblr. :P

Oh Laura. :lips: Thanks. :hug:

Oddly, when a topic is made generally about arguments on the forum (particularly after it's chilled down) everyone has the sense to not bring up the particulars of those arguments and not stir up even more shit. That's been broken. :disappointed:

And moreso now I've written that. :sick: