✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Christmas Lights Demo Cover

Jack1505

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi were you on the boat?

Yea I wondered maybe I could get in trouble but i dont see how, I cant even remember the lyrics from the full version!

LOL, I was going to ask you if you had a photographic memory, then I remembered that it featured briefly in last year's South Bank Show didn''t it?

I can remember the melody from the boat, but not all the lyrics!

:laugh3: James has a tendancy to dance like that no matter where we are/what music it is.

No I know. It was so unusual, but in a very welcomed way. It made a nice change to sing a long with people that appreciate and like them on the same level. Officially best night evars

I agree. The Coldplay-oke (something I had hoped for earlier in the week) was one of the best parts of the evening. It was great to be surrouded by 99 others singing for all their worth, who love their music as much as I do. Really magical. We'll have to see if we can organise a Coldplay-oke session for Coldplayers in 2011

Hey! Good work! Hopefully you try to cover it again, when you hear the full version.

Hope I can profit from your sheets. :P

hey, I dont use any sheets for my covers sorry! i learn by ear and youtube tutorials :P

although the sheet music for alllll (yes every single song) coldplay songs are on here somewhere

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8921731/93e474f9/Coldplay_Sheet_Music.html#

LLL - that would be FANTASTIC!!!!