✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Christmas Lights Demo Cover

Jack1505

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PidJGOZuq2g]YouTube - Christmas Lights Coldplay DEMO[/ame]

what do you think? I cant wait to here the full version again and cover it properly!

Hey to any other boat trippers that may see this

Before I get in trouble, i took this from the documentary where Chris played a snippet of the song last year

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought "Oh No" at first, then listened and knew it was from the 60 mins. interview!!!:D

Your a cutie, and I think it's quite lovely!!!!!

Hi were you on the boat?

Yea I wondered maybe I could get in trouble but i dont see how, I cant even remember the lyrics from the full version!

Hi were you on the boat?

Yea I wondered maybe I could get in trouble but i dont see how, I cant even remember the lyrics from the full version!

No wasn't on the boat, somebody had to stay behind and man the boards:D

I'm in Florida, so it was too far to come with the holiday season.:(

Hey Jack

I like it!

your covers are always great :P

and you painted your room!

[/creeper]

Hey, its a different room, I moved London, thank god I did too cos it made it possible for me to go on the boat trip!!!!!! haha i still cant believe were going to be in the video for Christmas Lights

Thanks guys!!

Hey, its a different room, I moved London, thank god I did too cos it made it possible for me to go on the boat trip!!!!!! haha i still cant believe were going to be in the video for Christmas Lights

Thanks guys!!

i thought you already lived there?

Wait where were you before? :thinking:

:D Ohmygosh Jack. That's such an epic cover of teh demo!!

Why on earth didn't you do Coldplayoke?!

Thanks!

teh demo is awesome, i just remembered the opening few bars to the final song, am gna practice it now.

I was nervous to do the coldplay-oke cos my voice was super bad on the boat, like i struggled to sing along to james rendition of viva la vida quitely at the back. I would have wanted to sing though if there were some other songs there we could have sand like dont panic

Thanks!

teh demo is awesome, i just remembered the opening few bars to the final song, am gna practice it now.

I was nervous to do the coldplay-oke cos my voice was super bad on the boat, like i struggled to sing along to james rendition of viva la vida quitely at the back. I would have wanted to sing though if there were some other songs there we could have sand like dont panic

Ahhh man, I can only remember segments of the song... It's all mashed up in my head. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

*Cough* James's rendition? Marie and I were there singing too!!! :\

Man there should have been more songs for us all. We could have covered the complete back catalogue without actually needing the lyrics tbh. :lol:

Ahhh man, I can only remember segments of the song... It's all mashed up in my head. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

*Cough* James's rendition? Marie and I were there singing too!!! :\

Man there should have been more songs for us all. We could have covered the complete back catalogue without actually needing the lyrics tbh. :lol:

Ye for sure, oh sorry XD your trio was awesome, james dancing blew my mind lol. yea I could have stayed on that boat singing coldplay all night, as great as they are, its not a band you tend to hear at partys or clubs n stuff, like im allways just singing coldplay on my own

Ye for sure, oh sorry XD your trio was awesome, james dancing blew my mind lol. yea I could have stayed on that boat singing coldplay all night, as great as they are, its not a band you tend to hear at partys or clubs n stuff, like im allways just singing coldplay on my own

:laugh3: James has a tendancy to dance like that no matter where we are/what music it is.

No I know. It was so unusual, but in a very welcomed way. It made a nice change to sing a long with people that appreciate and like them on the same level. Officially best night evars